TheSavageSquid's NitroScript Unthrottle Tool Version 1.5

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Wont work. GBread. So I'm screwed, being throttled as we speak. I'm on miui also.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

juv3

Reaction score
Vauge a little bit? What error? Chances are its a problem with your computer/browser, or your antivirus doesn't like the rageagainstthecage file, no matter, that's in there for rooting, if you don't need root, then you're all set.

And neophoenix, rageagainstthecage will sometimes be looked at as a virus, its not however. If you're just unthrottling it, you don't need that file and can skip over it.

As for the OTA GingerBread, I don't see it running into any problems. But if it does just email me and ill help you fix it.
Hey bro, i got a virus warning from Avira Antivirus as well when i downloaded 1.5.1 but it said this was the infection EXP/Linux.Lotoor.G??? and lets say i ignore it, will it work on rooted Gingerbread has it been tested? thanks in advance i appreciate your work

Last edited:
OP
TheSavageSquid
Reaction score
Hey bro, i got a virus warning from Avira Antivirus as well when i downloaded 1.5.1 but it said this was the infection EXP/Linux.Lotoor.G??? and lets say i ignore it, will it work on rooted Gingerbread has it been tested? thanks in advance i appreciate your work

Not sure about the virus warning but I assure you it is not a virus. And NitroScript does not work on Gingerbread OTA, we are currently looking for a new method of unthrottling android devices

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I really need to unthrottle on gb..wish this worked. Any progress or anything recently? Squid, if u need a tester just let me know i got you.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
TheSavageSquid
Reaction score
can this be ran on an htc droid incredible 2 running CM7 nightly?
I have no idea. I only have a droid 2. I am assuming it should, but the problem is that the adb remount doesn't work anymore on newer versions of android. you're going to have to manually set the /system/ directory to rw. then the program should work. I'll give you the script that will do that, all you need to do is run this script on your phone or manually enter it.

schatzy62

Reaction score
Running NitroScriptGB keeps telling me that it can not find file classes.dex and then it fails.

The file classes.dex does not exist in the zip or unziped folders of the download

Can any one help with this?

OP
TheSavageSquid
Reaction score
Running NitroScriptGB keeps telling me that it can not find file classes.dex and then it fails.

The file classes.dex does not exist in the zip or unziped folders of the download

Can any one help with this?

classes.dex exists in the services.jar file from your phone, which is modified. If there is no classes.dex file, there is nothing to throttle. Why you have no classes.dex is beyond me, but the tool will not work for you.

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Will this work on the x2?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
TheSavageSquid
Reaction score
Will this work on the x2?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

It depends, I'm not 100% sure if it will, I recommend the newest version though, NitroScript Gingerbread. Especially because 1.5 was developed for Froyo, and the program had to change to make it work. But to be 100% email me your services.jar file and I'll check it out, or possibly just unthrottle it for you, if it is able to be unthrottled.