Thermal tests (shutting down camera)

Mikus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia Z1
Hi everyone!

I have question about temperature. Is there any way to get temperature which is shutting down camera and actual temperature of the sensor responsible for this? I need this for thermal tests. Any information about it will be nice.

Best regards,
Mikus

P

promo87

Hi everyone!

I have question about temperature. Is there any way to get temperature which is shutting down camera and actual temperature of the sensor responsible for this? I need this for thermal tests. Any information about it will be nice.

Best regards,
Mikus
Well, I am not that much good at testing things out but i don't think that rise in temperature can make the camera shut down ! Does it really have connection with the ...???

OP
M

Mikus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia Z1
Well, I am not that much good at testing things out but i don't think that rise in temperature can make the camera shut down ! Does it really have connection with the ...???

I have done some investigation and now i can read and get all info. You can get actual temp from /sys/class/power_supply/battery/temp file. Temperature which will close down camera is in /sys/class/power_supply/battery/temp_warm file. Now my problem is how to simulate actual temperature. Taking phone and heating it takes to long time and sometime it is difficult to raise temperature to shut down camera. Most of the devices i was testing has something about 45 Celsius degrees.

P

promo87

I have done some investigation and now i can read and get all info. You can get actual temp from /sys/class/power_supply/battery/temp file. Temperature which will close down camera is in /sys/class/power_supply/battery/temp_warm file. Now my problem is how to simulate actual temperature. Taking phone and heating it takes to long time and sometime it is difficult to raise temperature to shut down camera. Most of the devices i was testing has something about 45 Celsius degrees.

@Mikus tell you what I am not having that much technical knowledge, which you are talking about! But yes I really appreciate your explanation over switching the camera down by taking the help of temperature. I guess other members of droid forums can help you out in this case as it's off my understanding limits.