there was a thread to chance voice from E somtthing to something else. IS it availab

n813ca

Reaction score
there was a thread to chance voice from E something to something else. IS it available.

Last edited:
K

killabyte

i dont know what you just said lil' kid but that **** was special

xkaper

Reaction score
Lets see if I speak gibberish

Bring up your dialer and put in ##program (##7764726), tap the send call button, enter code 000000, select 04 (vodecode) and then select EVRC-B.

Is this what you are referring to?

Dont change anything else under that menu unless you know what you are doing or want a very expensive brick to throw through your neighbors window.

Last edited:
OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
xkaper

You hit it right on and thank you. I did this... If I set it back will people hear me better on the Droid. Ironic isn't it?

xkaper

Reaction score
Not really sure if someone will hear you better or not. I have not messed with that setting myself. As for my phone, people seem to hear me just fine. My wife has a Droid also and she seems to have a problem with people hearing her. Like I told her, if your phone is giving you issues then you should take it back to VZW and have them fix it or replace it. Some people seem to be having issue with their phones while others dont. Your paid a lot of money for it, dont settle for a turd.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
Thank you. Before I take it back what is the original setting for this. Thanks.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Lets see if I speak gibberish

Bring up your dialer and put in ##program (##7764726), tap the send call button, enter code 000000, select 04 (vodecode) and then select EVRC-B.

Is this what you are referring to?

Dont change anything else under that menu unless you know what you are doing or want a very expensive brick to throw through your neighbors window.

Xcaper wins for best translation skills. :) I am impressed, I did not get that from the OP.

xkaper

Reaction score
Thanks! I have a 4 year old, I have to translate sound effects and broken English constantly... Comes in handy I guess.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
The scary thing is I fly you all around :). Still thank you for your help. I forgot what it was called.