There is an ongoing problem with this forum (admins please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think there is so much traffic here and such a high participating membership number, that there's always going to be a high amount of mis-categorized posts. It's just the nature of the beast.

Sent from my non-corporate sponsored D1

+1 to this.

We (staff) do our best, but there's thousands of members and only a handful of us... :)

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
lol.... someone is just angling to be asked if he'll moderate a new D1 sub-forum that is created. Convince people of the need and then when it's created, existing staff will just go "you know, why not let the guy who wanted the sub-forum moderate it"

agendas lulz

lowboy

Reaction score
Jim 777
What calender is that.
As for the OP "no comment". I'll take the fifth.
Just trying to stay on subject somewhat.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that maybe we should be enforcing the troubleshooting topics that are posted in the General forum here into the forum they belong in, which would be:

Tech Issues, Bug Reports & Suggestions - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

It seems like "Oh noes my droid is broken" issues are seperated into two areas... and maybe enforcing the "Help my droid is broken!" posts to be moved/correctly posted into the Tech Issues area would help free the clutter.

I dunno, just seems like allowing people to post them in 2+ areas makes unnecessary clutter.

When we see them in there, we move them to an appropriate area. Once in a while one will slip by but we move threads like that all the time. Matter of fact if you see on that doesn't belong in there report it. We will move it, if necessary.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you see a post that you feel is in the wrong area, report it and we will review the post and see if it needs to be moved.
This is how problems and posts that are in the wrong area are handled - reporting a post is a valuable tool, use it

It's your forum too, instead of complaining about what should be done - do something yourself and be part of the solution

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
lol.... someone is just angling to be asked if he'll moderate a new D1 sub-forum that is created. Convince people of the need and then when it's created, existing staff will just go "you know, why not let the guy who wanted the sub-forum moderate it"

agendas lulz

That will Never happen....Those that Ask, never get invited to the Party....

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

agendas lulz

... instead you're never told;
a van shows up, kidnaps you... and then it's a week of torture and hazing :icon_eek:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

agendas lulz

a van shows up, kidnaps you... and then it's a week of torture and hazing :icon_eek:
and I have been watching for Ed McMahon thinking he was the one :D

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

agendas lulz

Jeez I had no idea you guys were so hardcore lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

agendas lulz

I know, that's why it's a SUBTLE ask.... he's just planting the seed in hopes that the conversation goes

"you know, we DO need a new subforum"
"yeah, but I already have to moderate 5 subforums as it is, I don't want to moderate another one"
"well, I don't even own a D1, so who do we get?"
"I know, lets get that guy who suggested it"

"hey triptych, do you want to moderate the new D1 subforum"

"gee guys, I never expected to be asked to be a moderator on this corporately sponsored website..... I don't know, let me think about itOK!!!!

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score

agendas lulz

I know, that's why it's a SUBTLE ask.... he's just planting the seed in hopes that the conversation goes

"you know, we DO need a new subforum"
"yeah, but I already have to moderate 5 subforums as it is, I don't want to moderate another one"
"well, I don't even own a D1, so who do we get?"
"I know, lets get that guy who suggested it"

"hey triptych, do you want to moderate the new D1 subforum"

"gee guys, I never expected to be asked to be a moderator on this corporately sponsored website..... I don't know, let me think about itOK!!!!

I don't think that's the case at all actually.

Anyone else think this thread has run it's course? The question has been asked and answered.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
DeadThread.gif

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
As HDTV said and others agree this Thread has been acknowledged and ran it's course

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.