WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There is a app that. Get the volume much louder don't even have to be rooted

The app is called:

Equalizer

It can be found in the android market for free what this app does is it up's the system volume by using this great equalizer app.

I can confirm this works for media on the SD card alarms notifications an ringtones

Not sure about Pandora

Link: To Android Market For the App:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature=search_result

Can confirm works on Gingerbread Gingeritis & Other Gingerbread Builds

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Can confirm works on Froyo

That's very odd - the app claims it requires Gingerbread, as it makes use of native audio APIs that are only found in Gingerbread.

@ PDROID You are right sorry about that the rom I was running B4 I went to FUll Gingerbread Rom i was running a rom that had gingerbread traits

So ITs only Gingerbread Guys sorry

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
No worries Woz. Looks like a great app though, I remember checking it out when it was in beta but at that time it had issues running on the CM7 nightlies. Might grab this for my Droid.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No worries Woz. Looks like a great app though, I remember checking it out when it was in beta but at that time it had issues running on the CM7 nightlies. Might grab this for my Droid.

Dude all My volumes have been boosted by 5x maybe 10 x now power amps amplifier settings actually work great now I can actually here it .....

Guessing HTC dropped the Ball & Should have had all these sound file originally as the volume is just not to low on media files but for alarms as well m& A lot of people use there phones for alarms

bclinsure

Reaction score
So will this work without Gingerbread or is Gingerbread required?

Kboss375

Reaction score
I downloaded this and the system volume is at 100% but my music is not any louder. Am I not doing something I should be?