Theoretical Question

metalmenance

Reaction score
Sense Ui is very cool feature
my moto droid rooted with cyanogen running at 1.2mhz did not have the snap
the new Inc has. and I have put all the widgets i could fit, still very snappy and smooth
The camera kicks ass, takes very smooth sharp pics, and it is sooo quick!
no worry about catching multiple pics on the go
to me it has everything my moto droid had plus so much more
and when we can overclock the Inc look out!!!
I see the signal bars less but 3g is fast, calls are good and signal number are better, so to me its not an issue at all like some.
I too didnt ever use the hard keyboard so not an issue there
Being much lighter, easy to pocket is a very big plus for me
Overall Very Very Happy with my choice to upgrade to this sweet device

OP
adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect overclocking magic, but thanks for the feedback. :)

shamus

Reaction score
The draw of the incredible vs my droid (@1ghz) is that its smoother and more refined all over. I mean with everything you do on the inc vs the droid it's noticeable. In the htc apps, in the scrolling, the virtual keyboard, and just navigating the ui. Sense doesn't impact the performance of this phone one bit and it also doesn't get in the way of the android os "feel" either.
I wouldn't say the inc is faster than an oc droid, but its always on its toes and almost never stutters. In an all out sprint they're neck and neck. The inc seems more effortless though.

Where the droid is a smart phone that wears boots and a hard hat, the incredible is a phone that wears a casual outfit with really comfortable shoes.

Well said.
It also seems like the Droid can put in a full day of work with no breaks. While the Incredible needs two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch just to get through the same day.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^lol

I dont think its fair to compare an OCed Droid to a stock Inc. I hate when they do that with PC's. Stock vs. stock, if its faster, thats what I wanna know. Think about it, u OC to get similar speeds, performance. The other one runs stock....I dont get the point: PC's or phones.

Last edited: