1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theming Application

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mjones1052, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mjones1052

mjones1052 New Member

I've been thinking about putting together a new theme, that goes along with a Java program to let you pick things, see it on the emulator that comes with the SDK (if I can even do that) then push it to your phone, all from the computer. I also wanna see if it's possible (and easy) for me to make it so that other themers can build a theme themselves and share it with the community and you could just download it and have the program recognize it (think add-on packs for games like Oblivion and Fallout3). Obviously it wouldn't be totally easy because you would still have to .9 patch it yourself and all.

I was in the middle of working on it when this whole ERE53 thing came out, so now I have scrapped it all and started over.

Question is, are people looking for anything like this? And what are some suggestions to theme it? I was thinking if I could get some type of chrome with different accent colors (reb, blue, green, etc.) I think that would be nice looking. But I need some other ideas. The chrome may be too flashy for most, and I want to try to include some other themes as well.
  2. blukgt

blukgt New Member

I Really like your high rees blue and have got most of it to work on 2.1 that with a chrome or silver that is easy to install on 2.1 would be great.
  3. z_man96

z_man96 New Member

I am new to the droid, but is there anything that would be similar to blackberry theme studio where you can create your owe theme.