Theming Application

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mjones1052, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mjones1052

mjones1052 New Member

I've been thinking about putting together a new theme, that goes along with a Java program to let you pick things, see it on the emulator that comes with the SDK (if I can even do that) then push it to your phone, all from the computer. I also wanna see if it's possible (and easy) for me to make it so that other themers can build a theme themselves and share it with the community and you could just download it and have the program recognize it (think add-on packs for games like Oblivion and Fallout3). Obviously it wouldn't be totally easy because you would still have to .9 patch it yourself and all.

I was in the middle of working on it when this whole ERE53 thing came out, so now I have scrapped it all and started over.

Question is, are people looking for anything like this? And what are some suggestions to theme it? I was thinking if I could get some type of chrome with different accent colors (reb, blue, green, etc.) I think that would be nice looking. But I need some other ideas. The chrome may be too flashy for most, and I want to try to include some other themes as well.
  2. blukgt

blukgt New Member

I Really like your high rees blue and have got most of it to work on 2.1 that with a chrome or silver that is easy to install on 2.1 would be great.
  3. z_man96

z_man96 New Member

I am new to the droid, but is there anything that would be similar to blackberry theme studio where you can create your owe theme.