1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theming .apks

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Grey Hawk, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Grey Hawk

Grey Hawk New Member

I'm having some problems here installing a themed app.

I themed the pandora widget, unistalled it from my phone and am now trying to install the new .apk through Astro. I can't get it to work, it says Application Not Installed every time I try. Help? I have unknown sources checked.
  2. NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92 New Member

Hey greyhawk. I was having the same problem as you for so long. What you need to do is delete the "META-INF" file from the .apk then re-zip it and download a program from the market called "ZipSigner" and use it on your newly edited app. I've used it myself and it always works. Just delete the original app from your phone first. If you need anything else my email is halltyler88@gmail.com
    I might be able to help :)

Sent from my M860 using DroidForums App
  3. NUNsLAUGHTER92

NUNsLAUGHTER92 New Member

Themed Nexus Revamped .apk

Here is a picture from the .apk. I replaced the white background with that picture from an iDroid theme i found.. it's a live wallpaper.