Theming 2.2 roms

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by thatisandwas, Jun 17, 2010.

1. thatisandwas

thatisandwas Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everybody im just curious about the themes and froyo. Can you use different themes on different custom roms? Does MM work with any of it? Like if i wanted to use a team chaos theme on BB is that possible?

Does anyone have any advice for awesome themes? Im running onix with droptheme right now and its nice. The more custom the better. I need orange!

2. raife

raife New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All of the froyo themes should work for any of the roms. I ran onix with team chaos black ice theme at first and now I am running jrummys kangerade with his blue theme.

3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm running Black Ice on BB v0.1 OC with Chevy's ULV 7 slot 1.2. without any issues. I really like the Black Ice theme. I added two screen shots.
    Mike

4. 7h3.4pp12en7ic3

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm running Mr. Bobrowitz's Blackmodzz on top of JRummy's Froyo Kangerade 1.0.

5. rcfx

rcfx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Metamorph works with 2.2. I used the pulldown editor and put my name on it, put my Harley emblem on the pulldown panel and themed all my widgets. I think the new MM is a lil buggy though. Sometimes it takes 3 times to do it, oh, and I found out for my phone anyway I have to have usb debugging turned on to make Metamorph work.