1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

themes?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Tillyswilly, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

ok I asking inside another post with no answers. Can you use the themes in the toolbox and forum on Liberated GB? bc if not then im going to hold off on it for now
  2. mingaldrichgan

mingaldrichgan New Member

Most definitely not. At the very least, the framework (which contains most of the more obvious themed elements, like the notification bar and icons) will certainly have changed from Liberty 1/2 to Liberty GB. Installing an older theme will replace the new framework with the older version; usually that would simply mean that you've effectively downgraded back to the older version (which defeats the purpose of upgrading in the first place), but I'm guessing that going from Froyo to GB is such a major overhaul that you may end up bricking your phone. Don't do it!

The developers have made it clear that, as Liberty GB is still a long way from being finished, it makes no sense to theme the current build.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  3. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

Yea I didn't firgure it would at all so I'm just gonna stick with stock Liberty for right now and hold out till they start porting themes over

Blame the hands not me!!!