themes?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok just about everyone of the themes I click on in the tool box just boots me into recovery right when i hit it any ideas on whats going on?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like there's either a problem with the server on their end or a connection issue on yours

tappin and a talkin

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
its been doing it ever since I downloaded the ROM idk whats going on I want the Gala s theme so i will just get it from there..... hmmm I will re flash the ROM and see what happens tom then maybe that will work

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try that. But first did you ever download the toolbox app from the marketplace? It recently got an update and that may help although I doubt it. Worth a shot though.

tappin and a talkin

want a droid

Reaction score
Just install Gala S the old fashioned way and try again tomorrow. Make sure you try again before re-flashing because the toolbox didn't work for me originally, but has been working as of late.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea i did the update yesterday but still the same thing but if all fails I will re wipe all together and re flash if it comes to it

bookie

Reaction score
Sounds to me like u got an incomplete download. Go to the liberty folder on your sdcard then open downloads. If you have a bad version of any of the themes it'll try to install instead of download. Just delete the ones that don't work. Go back into toolbox and try again. Make sure u let it do it's thing till the theme is installed

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Alright I will try that first

Tappen and Talken

Azurikai

Reaction score
The reason is because the download failed and there is a .zip inside of the Liberty SD card folder & it attempts to flash it though its not fully downloaded. so delete the theme from the folder and try again.

distvox

Reaction score
I installed the Nex theme from liberty toolbox and when I try to use the market it always force closes. I've tried restoring and reinstalling a few times but still has the same problem. All other themes work fine. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App