[Themes] - SS 5.4 - 9 Colors! - REMIXED 7/5/11

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by B-boy™, Jul 6, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/translock.zip here's the one that has everything transparent... let me know if ya meant something else tho.. it's an MM so you know what to do already... lol

2. bdub33

bdub33 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    B boy you do great work man. Fuster cluck is my theme of choice. I just remixed my theme looks sick! I noticed that in email the button for "show pictures" is black on black. Also I was hoping you could make an update zip with just the animated pull down from wasp remixed? Love fuster but love the wasp pulldown too!

sent from my Speak'n'Spell

3. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks bro!... yeah, do you want the WASP pulldown from this thread with just the word or the one with the wasp flying across the screen?... I'm done for the night cause I just blind themed MURDER on SSX so it's beddy bye time.... Lol.. but I can do it in the morning.... :DD

Sent from the floor board of my Ford

4. bdub33

bdub33 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    If there's anyway you could put the flying wasp in the fluster cluck pulldown keeping the colors but instead of the fluster cluck animation put in the flying wasp? That would be sick! If you can awesome if not that's cool too. I have the first wasp pulldown zip you posted

5. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    So basically you want the flying wasp on the pulldown but all the icons you want to remain different colors, right?.... and you don't want the word FUSTER CLUCK to be on the pulldown.... correct?

6. bdub33

bdub33 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Correct. Fuster cluck pulldown with flying wasp instead of the animated fuster cluck.

7. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I tried the non remixed versions and enjoyed them (Murder, Wasp) then I tried the above Remixed Frost Byte, Venom, so I'm not sure what the big differences are, but I definitely am enjoying the remix versions more. These should simply replace the non remixed versions! Also, I love the animation for Venom in statusbar pulldown, which is the main reason I'm keping it over Frost Byte. I'd love to see more like the venom in future updates.

I think it's because of the added snake that fades in after "Venom" changes color. That's a nice touch that Frost Byte didn't have, although I have no idea what a good picture for Frost Byte would be. I think the fade effect is more smooth than the moving WASP animation. But for what you've done, all of them are a great job and thanks for the effort you've put into these themes!

Also I have to mention I never used the pattern-lockscreen while on your other themes besides the most recent, Venom, and I love it. This looks way better than the old connect-the-dots lockscreen! :icon_ banana:

Anyone else on SS Chevy 5.4 unthemed, try these themes out! I have not had one single problem after flashing and a lot of work went into these to look good, it's easy to see that they were not just thrown together.

8. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks man..... I appreciate that. As far as what's remixed : battery,wifi,3g,signal,all the power widget icons in the pulldown, new buttons (I used to use theBower's), phone dialer, updated pullowns, and on the pop up menus I isolated the xmls down so there isn't any black on black issues and made all new pop up backgrounds... and removed the reboot menu icons.... so there's quite a bit changed... just might not be seen or noticed as easy.... lol

9. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Is that all you changed lol. Looks great as usual man!!

And I am assuming by isolating the xmls you mean that you went ahead and tested what each one actually does. Thank you for all the hard work, its appreciated!!

10. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks!... and on the xmls, naw... I've done that for the most part.. but in styles there's some lines that affect text fields, dropdown hints, search fields, etc... and bright foreground light controls a majority of those as well as the pop up text, I had to isolate the xmls that control other things than that text or else there is a lot of light colored text on white backgrounds... no I have it to where only the portrait text field in mms and market search are colored but the dropdown hints under them are black on white..... if that makes sense.... lol...

11. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/Fuster_cluck_withWASP_Pulldown.zip here ya go... it's an update.zip with just the new SystemUI.apk in it so install like a theme... let me know how it turned out... :)

12. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    So what does everyone think of the remixes??... lots of new downloads!... But I wanna hear some reviews.... lol

Search tags for this page
s s themes
s s thmes
ss theme
ss themes
ss..theme.net
theme ss

themes ss

themes.ss

themesss

www thmes ss