1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

themes specific to ROM?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Mac Attack, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Mac Attack

Mac Attack New Member

I am new to ROM's and Themes so please bear with me.

I have run UD7, UD8, BB0.5 and now Shadowrom and feel confident that I can install ROM's and get them to work on my Droid 1. However, I know nothing about themes or how to install them. I would like to try installing some themes for Shadowrom but am not sure if I can select any theme or if I need to stick to one specific to Shadowrom. Also, is there a place on this forum which lists out the themes for specific ROM's if that's the way it works.

Looking for theme recommendations.

Thanks.
  2. Mac Attack

Mac Attack New Member

Anyone willing to answer my question?
  3. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Themes are ROM specific. You will have to find a theme that works for the ROM you're running. I think there's a list of compatible themes in the Shadowrom section.

Sent from somewhere...