[Themes] Red, Hot Pink, Indigo and 24k Black GLASS

catpaws

Reaction score
Facebook is FCing for me with Hot Pink Glass. Is anyone else seeing this?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Facebook is FCing for me with Hot Pink Glass. Is anyone else seeing this?

My wife is running UD8.0 with Hot PInk Glass and she's on Facebook more than everything else combined.
I'm not speaking for everybody, I'm just telling you hers works.

catpaws

Reaction score
This time I installed FB before flashing hot pink glass, and now it's not FCing. I'm not sure if that's what made the difference or if I just got a bad flash the first time.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
im looking for a pink theme for my wife running cm 6.0, are there links for cutts theme or can the OP port the pink to cm 6.0, im to lazy to do it my self. lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks to sneaky (who I will just call my mentor since I abused his time and patience learning all about this stuff :) ) I have my barebones theme for any of the glass themes in place. If anyone wants their eri.xml file edited please let me know and I will do my best to accomidate. I can only do this at night from home and if I do it, please save your file because I will have to delete it from my website for space restraints.

What is eri.xml you ask? You know when you are on your lockscreen and it says "Verizon Wireless"? Mine says "The Lost Network".

In the coming days (week or two) I will be making an eXtreme version (to match UD eXtreme of course)of each theme. This will go red, pink, blue gold. eXtreme will include a base red font (or pink, blue, gold) instead of white for everything. So other images will have to be edited (by me) to be readable. Which is why I says days instead of 5 minutes from now.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, just read UD 9 was coming out soon. Guess I will wait. 1st job, getting these to work on 9.0 and updating the links. Then I will work on my eXtreme versions.

PLEASE... if you plan on using 8.0 anyway, get my 8.0 theme saved on your computer. When I update each of these to 9.0, I will be taking down 8.0. I will keep them around for requests but they will no longer be on my website after I update them to 9.0

pandies

Reaction score
i'm using the pink glass with UD8.. having problems with sound.. lots of static.. anyone else? i love this setup.. don't want to change.. help please..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That would be something you would want to post about for UD 8.0. A theme wouldn'd do that to your speaker.

pandies, is it for every sound in every app or a specific one? Also, if you plug in headphones, does it still do it?

pandies

Reaction score
i don't think it's the theme either.. just thought someone using the same combination would have the same problem..
i don't have headphones to try it.. but it still makes a noise with the sound off.. my daughter is using UD8 with no problems...
I go back to a previous rom and no problems...
Thanks for your input... much appreciated..

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
lepro, where did you get that battery icon widget on the lower half of your screen? I've been looking all over and haven't found anything like it.

And I do agree, I like Red theme the most!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for posting some screens lepro!!