Themes not working?

addictedhacks

Reaction score
well im running liberty 1.0 and ive used it before but Im having problems installing themes from liberty toolbox.(never had this issue) It takes me to cw to install but never completes. it says its "bad"and to report w/rm. I was wondering if anyone had an idea??

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yes u have to delete the downloads out of the liberty download folder using astro and then re download it from the toolbox that's what I had to do

OP
addictedhacks

addictedhacks

Reaction score
Yes u have to delete the downloads out of the liberty download folder using astro and then re download it from the toolbox that's what I had to do

Alrite it worked . thanks bro. I guess that can be a real important thing to knowe. also can u help me wit another thing? im downloading SS and it wont install directly so im trying w/pc how do transfer to sd card. just drag the file over? and place it in?

Last edited:

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Man I know what ss is but I'm having a brain s*** what ru trying to install

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Never mind I just found it yea the custom rom I forgot about that 1 sry and if I'm nit mistaken hats for the d1 and dx not the d2 but I u wanna try it your probably gonna have to wipe and clear data to do so bc is probably want flash over liberty

OP
addictedhacks

addictedhacks

Reaction score
Never mind I just found it yea the custom rom I forgot about that 1 sry and if I'm nit mistaken hats for the d1 and dx not the d2 but I u wanna try it your probably gonna have to wipe and clear data to do so bc is probably want flash over liberty

i was actually looking for that info... on his page it doesnt say or i couldnt find it.... but youre rite cuz it doesnt work...thanks man appreciate it

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea just be careful flashing roms over other roms bc some will throw u in a boot loop and some u will have to sbf to a backup you have (if u havent made one might wanna do that) so just read up real good on. What the rom says you gotta do and if it doesn't say you can flash over another rom you prob gotta wipe which is what you gotta do going from most roms to another