1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Themes in FRM.

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by Dealth0072, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Dealth0072

Dealth0072 New Member

Hey ya'll, my Droid 2 Global plans to arrive this afternoon and I am very excited.

After alot of research I've concluded I am going to install Fission with FRM and use Z4Root to root my phone. I'm sure about everything, except for one thing.

The Lite version of FRM, does that come with 0 themes, so I'd have to install them manually? Or are a select few on there?
  2. trook

trook New Member

on the team defuse website it says the lite version only comes with roms, a few add ons and hot fixes. I highly reccomend the donate version if you are able, these guys work very hard on all of this and deserve more than what they ask for the rom manager. If you are unable to donate, themes will always be availible on this forum as well as others for free. But as you asked, yes they will need to be installed manually. You do not need the fission rom manager to download and install fission or its themes, it just makes it very simple for you.
  3. Dealth0072

Dealth0072 New Member

Thank you sir, is FRM full also for purchase on the Android Market? Does it include all future apps? I'd rather grab it off there rather than donate and deal with paypal. (Phone got delayed till tomorrow. :p)
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  4. Swirly

Swirly New Member

I hear ya on that! But ima donate... i got the lite version n im sick of there lil themes! I dont know how to install them manually, i agree w/ the other guy. And i agree w/ u to, i hate paypal! But ima go thru w/ it and donate... i bricked the last 5 of my droids fooling around w/ that :p just saying... im up 2 date on the droid 2 global now!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App