Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - Updated 2/11/11

sandfreak

Reaction score
I want to port Avalon so does that mean i get 20 bucks? I just cant because i have idea how! :happy:

Ha! Made me laugh...

So where do we find screen shots of these? Some of these themes i'm not familiar with.

Edit: Actually i see some screen shots in other threads. But not all.

Last edited:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im still waiting for Cold Fusion theme

It's on the first page, I posted it, but it hasn't been updated in the OP. Or you can find it in the Team Fusion section ;)

KonArtiz

Reaction score
I hope somebody can help me or maybe your having the same problem. I'm using the The new UD on the D1, I have the market updated to the new verison but for some reason everytime I theme my phone it breaks my market. I tried truBlue, redmanx and even yours CorinaCakes...so should I uninstall the update on the market or anybody have any clues?????

ballmore

Reaction score
I hope somebody can help me or maybe your having the same problem. I'm using the The new UD on the D1, I have the market updated to the new verison but for some reason everytime I theme my phone it breaks my market. I tried truBlue, redmanx and even yours CorinaCakes...so should I uninstall the update on the market or anybody have any clues?????

I would guess that you should go ahead and uninstall the update. All of the themes that I've seen for 2.5 already have there own themed version of the new market. If that doesn't work it might also depend on how much system memory you have left on your phone. With all of the stuff that BlackDroid put into U.D. it takes up a lot of space. The themers don't have to much room to fit everything in that they want to. You can check how much system memory you have by installing Root Explorer.

c_mack9

Reaction score
im using redmanx's theme but the new market is FC'ing like whoa. does anyone have a fix or at least a way to get the old market back? the new market is pretty useless if you cant DL anything from it.

ballmore

Reaction score
im using redmanx's theme but the new market is FC'ing like whoa. does anyone have a fix or at least a way to get the old market back? the new market is pretty useless if you cant DL anything from it.

Maybe you and KonArtiz could do a nandroid and go back to an older version of U.D. (something before 2.3 that had less stuff in it and the old market). Then once you get the normal market back with that version install 2.5 over top of it. Check to see if the market is up and runing and then flash a theme. I would suggest doing a data/cache wipe at least 3 or 4 times before doing the nandroid. I know that this sounds weird and it's hard for me to explain it to you but I just did it to a friends Droid during the last half hour and she now has the new market. I put a theme called Breeze over top of U.D. and it works great. I wish that I could explain it a little better. If you have any questions just let me know.

ballmore

Reaction score
If you guys choose to go this route remember to back everything up. also save any text messages/mms and new phone numbers that you don't want to lose cuz doing a nandroid will take you bake to a previous state when you didn't have those recent messages. It will show the old messages that you had on your phone at the time of doing the back up.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New market ... yes even newer than the new one was inverted and themed today. If you are using it or the previous "new" one, and your market is jacked up you need to (and this is a pain), nandroid back to a fully functional market. Then proceed forward on installing the new one. To be safe, I would completely rid yourself of the old one (once it works) and then try installing the new one.

I do howeverthink, there were issues with that new market (some worked fine, others never did) which is why they came with an update so fast. THATS A GUESS.

trustno1

Reaction score
I just loaded the 2.5 galaxy s and everything seems to have installed correctly, however it does not resemble anything that the galaxy s on 2.4 did. Thoughts on this?

c_mack9

Reaction score
my new market was working just fine before i flashed redmans full rom theme.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does the black n bold port from 2.1 work on 2.5?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App