Themes for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Updated 10/17/10

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Anyone having probs with the UD banner still being on the lock screen over your time after applying the evo.theme? How can I remove that if there is a way? BTW....very nice ROM, fast as can be

Try UD settings and set font to stock.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i tried setting it back to stock and the UD banner is still there.

Garrett

The reason it is there is he created a png for it to remove the ud on the lock screen you need to decompile the framework and delete it out. Hope this helps

hahaha, i have no idea what that means. i guess its going to stay there.

Garrett

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SSpeeDEMONS... SO I understand you correctly, you are using a theme, have the font set to the stock UD font but you are also trying to get rid of the black bars that run across the top and bottom?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
no, on my lockscreen there is still a UD banner about 3/4 of the way up that partially covers the time. i can try to screen shot it if you want, not sure how that will work though.

Garrett

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
no, on my lockscreen there is still a UD banner about 3/4 of the way up that partially covers the time. i can try to screen shot it if you want, not sure how that will work though.

Garrett

I know what you're talking about if you want I can fix your prob and shoot you the file

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score

Garrett

I know what you're talking about if you want I can fix your prob and shoot you the file

haha, i just got the screen shot and waiting for it to upload. if you want to fix it, sure, id really appreciate it.

Garrett

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Garrett

haha, i just got the screen shot and waiting for it to upload. if you want to fix it, sure, id really appreciate it.

Garrett

K will fire it out to you as soon as I get home from work

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that's what I was asking. I'm on the same page now. No need for a screen. cush will take care of ya.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score