Themes for rubix 0.3

rmaddx43

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list or know off the top, some compatible themes for RubiX0.3? or where i can find some?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list or know off the top, some compatible themes for RubiX0.3? or where i can find some?

Awww, how cute, you started a thread.

LOL, just messin with ya man.

I've read and read and never saw a good list of themes for this ROM. I guess the best thing to do if your gonna jump into installing themes is make a current backup of the rubiX ROM through ROM Manager. Name it so you know what it is and mess around with some themes.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here, try this out>>>

Droid X Themes & Extras

And PM me with your email. I'll send you some stuff. Save you from a lot of searching and downloading. Even though the files are small and don't take that long.

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
lol hahaha yea im tryin to find some safe themes to install...can't go through that escapade again!! lol that was horrible!! i guess ill try out 928

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol hahaha yea im tryin to find some safe themes to install...can't go through that escapade again!! lol that was horrible!! i guess ill try out 928

If your not deodexed make sure to use the 928 Black Glass X DeodexEERR Theme.

Then install the Swype and ADW Patches if you want them.

Always ROM first, if you want it, then theme, followed by patches.

Kane

Reaction score
The themes of driod x are very colorful and amazing and i personally liked these remarkable themes.

11bravo

Reaction score
Ok can anyone here please explain to me what roms and themes are? And what is their purpose? Im new to all this stuff but im really interested.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BdROIDX99

Reaction score
The bigDX serenity themes are amazing! I'm running blurry and DX red without any issues

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
The bigDX serenity themes are amazing! I'm running blurry and DX red without any issues

Are the BigDX Themes as complete as the 928 Theme? As far as swype goes and theming ADW?

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

BdROIDX99

Reaction score

Are the BigDX Themes as complete as the 928 Theme? As far as swype goes and theming ADW?

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

I don't use swipe or ADW but the option is there for either ADW or LP. I've never used 928 either so I guess I'm not much help. I've had this theme since I first rooted and its pretty solid. Been a lot of updates in the last few weeks. Devs are good about helping out.