{THEMES} For Liquid Gingerbread!!

Discussion in 'Liquid Themes' started by JSM9872, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Lmao! You crack me up! Ok answer,my computer is down :( so,yeah I had to dwnld via phone,what I did notice was it took a bit for it to start the download the main theme went fast but not the animation/alt battery file, I dwnlded the theme first,one thing though I wonder maybe if I do this... follow me here ok.. first dwnld main theme,install and boot up to phone,then dwnld animations and alt battery go to recovery and install those?? Willing to give it a shot so what I will do is now the theme is installed. I'll re-dwnld the file containing the animation/alt battery and install,think that will work?

Rooted: of course!,RZRecovery only
    Rom: Liquid Gingerbread v1.85
    Kernal:RZR,lv250/1250 o/c (cuz my Droid luvs it!)
    Theme: Renovated! (cuz I luv it!)

#61 bullswife98, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Ok this is wild,got the file re-dwnlded(animt with alt battery) and as if it couldn't be enough of a puzzle,the animation part loaded fine but not the alternate battery. Lol,I figure if I keep goin eventually I may have that battery. But not anymore tonite,off work tomorrow so I will mess with it after my morning coffee.

Rooted: Of course!,RZRecovery only

3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Youre right now I am more confused. I have flashed both files about a half dozen or more times. I have done it in the same recovery session. I have flashed one, booted into android, went back into recovery then flashed the second. I am pretty sure at one point I even stood on my head and tried it. Every time I get the same end result which is the alternate battery and animations both in place. So I give up, I sent you a PM that contains the theme file that I have placed in the alternate battery images and the fancy animations. This way it is just one file/flash and hopefully it will work.

If someone else has tried using the alternate battery/fancy animations file for Rev0luti0n please let me know what the result was. It works for me everytime I flash it but I want to know from everyone else what the deal is. I am literally begging for more feedback because I do not want every one to think the theme is broken. I see right now that there are only a few downloads and I assume that those are from myself and bullswife just redownloading it a couple times to see what is up and to check if there was a bad download or something.

For now though back to bed, first day off in like 10 days so I am going to reap some benefits from it. But once I wake up I will be updating Galaxy S.

#63 JSM9872, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
  4. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    N/P... Will will re-flash once its dwnlded and post the results. I don't believe the link is broke either I just think my phone I being difficult,so please don't think that,still gonna get this on here one way or another cuz its one of my favs now back to getn this on my phone. Back with the results in a little bit.

W

Rooted:eek:f course!,RZRecovery only

5. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    IT WORKED!!! WOOT,WOOT!! Thank you! Rocking my Renovated Droid again, thankyou for stickin it out with me,don't know why my Droid was bein so difficult but its all here! Hats off to ya! I guess my Droid just likes an all in one kinda deal. Lol

6. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    That honestly makes me super happy too. It was definitely bothering me but we were persistent and it paid off :)

7. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    That's for sure!! Never had to actually work for a theme before,but definitely learned something abt my droid along the way. IT'S A WOMAN,ie: Very sensitive! Lol

8. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    LMAO, I would hate to agree with you because I run the risk of my girl friend seeing it and me having to sleep on the couch, But I hear ya :)

And yet again another update for everyone. Galaxy S is done for 1.85 and has been uploaded/posted. Flash and Enjoy!!!

9. njjayt82

njjayt82 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! ok im new to this whole rooting thing ( freshly rooted to gingerbread 2.3.32 i think) how do i add a theme to my phone? I have titanium backup and busy box but i dont know what to to with them... pls help i feel like im over my head it seemed like it was going to be easy.. i made a new thread almost an hour ago but no one has posted to it and im growing inpatient and i figured since this is where i found the theme i want id ask here... hope i don't bug anyone by asking :unsure:

10. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    You are not bugging anyone here, well youre not bugging me thats for sure. And you have good timing, I just signed in to check my thread and see whats up. I do have to ask you one thing right away. I notice in your info it says you are using the phone model A955, that is the droid 2 correct?? If it is these themes will not work, they are for the droid 1 only.

11. njjayt82

njjayt82 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I have a droid2.... oh that's sucky :( oh well lol... can you point me in the direction of where i can find d2 themes?

12. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Well I included a link to the droid 2 hacks forum. Without knowing which rom you are running I cant send you directly to the correct place. Themes for your rom will be in that rom's forum. For example if you are running liberty rom (the only one I have even heard of because I have never used a droid 2), themes for it will be in the liberty rom section.

Worst case scenario you will be at least in the droid 2 area and hopefully someone can help you a bit better then I can with my extremely limited knowledge of the device.

Droid 2 Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gingerbread mms.apk

gingerbread themes

googlequicksearchbox gingerbread
motoblur app drawer icon