Themes For Blurry 1.8

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by Lex_Luthor, Jan 25, 2011.

1. mdowns989

mdowns989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When it comes to the themes I pretty much only care about the notification icons and the system icons... I don't care if the particular apps are themed... if I open the theme and delete the apps folder will the theme still work properly? I just want a clean install of them both. I went through with root explorer and deleted most but can't tell which is which... I just want to start over without the apps

2. XDRDX

XDRDX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If that's all you want is the pull down and notification bar then all that needs to be there in the system folder of the update.zip is the framework folder, which should contain a framework-res.apk and a services.jar. If you want the application icons then you would have to extract them from the apps in that updated.zip and ninjamorph them into the current apps. Probably not worth the hassle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3. antintyty

antintyty Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i had the same issues...getting double notifications and everything. i used rootexplorer and found the watermark themed apps and renamed them as .bak's so that they would disappear from the drawer, but i also ran into problems with some of the blur working properly, i.e. facebook notifications, emails, etc, so i just flashed the 1.8 blur back as it was and I'll wait for Juicemane to port a theme for us blurry folks!

4. puck3511

puck3511 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. puck3511

puck3511 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just downloaded incognito by bgill in rom manager (for blurr) and flashed it s and everything is looking good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

6. B-RAN

B-RAN Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is also a stock Watermark'd over in xda-developers. I dont have the link.