Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Loving the Nexolution. How are you removing the clock, and getting the green tint on the wifi indicator in notification bar? Mine is white.

I also read where I can change the music notifocation to orange in musicmot. What is this? /sumusicmot? I have never used the terminal.

Thanks again for this!

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Clock remove is thanks to fab.....green icons for wifi and vibrate are both from metamorph and droidpirate.

droidxchat

Reaction score
droidxchat,

do you think you could throw together a status bar update for the stock gingerbread theme.. i love the black menu bars and everything but they status bar and it's icons just seem.. well plain .. i know this isnt fab's fault because this is how gingerbread is going to look

but quite frankly the gingerbread design isn't doing anything for me..

maybe we could get some sort of nexolution type status bar taking the best paarts of those two themes

Ok so I need to know what exactly you want to keep from the stock theme. I know you want the statusbar themed, but that can be done by simply installing one of the themes already made. Need you to tell me what combination you want.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I want everything from the Stock Theme to stay the same except I'd like the status bar to be either the one from nextheme or revolution

droidxchat

Reaction score
I want everything from the Stock Theme to stay the same except I'd like the status bar to be either the one from nextheme or revolution

ok no prob, I'll work on this next chance I get (working on an assignment right now unfortunately)

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Checkout Metamorph. You can make notification bar look very unique.

Alan Gandy

Reaction score
Just installed Nexolution 1.3.1 on top of Apex 1.3 - looks great.
Very nicely done.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ufjay5

Reaction score
How to reninstall clock

I am using ApeX and Nextheme and removed the clock from the black notification bar. I would like to reinstall it...how do I do this?

bb95xxuser

Reaction score
Just got my first android... long time BB user here. Just loaded this apex rom and Nexolution 1.3.1 only issue is that the keyboard is tiny and hard to type on. Any simple fixes for this?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Just got my first android... long time BB user here. Just loaded this apex rom and Nexolution 1.3.1 only issue is that the keyboard is tiny and hard to type on. Any simple fixes for this?

Are you using Apex 1.3?

open terminal emulator

su
keyboard -bmt
keyboard -wmt

ONLY type one of those bmt is for black multi touch and wmt is for white

phone will reboot after you enter it

ufjay5

Reaction score
One more question....Like I said I am using the Nextheme on Apex and wanted to know if it's possible to make the calendar have a black background with with with text...like the notification bar and text messaging? Thanks.