Themes for 3.4.2 Leak

XDRDX

Reaction score
No the leak should not have tranquility anywhere in it. That is P3Droid's rom that he releases.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XDRDX

Reaction score
Ok so I tried 2 more times with the GB theme transparent and for some reason after I install the GB theme and then switch out the franework-res.apk with my framwework I am unable to open settings any longer.... yet if I just leave the settings.apk factory and install my framework and your services.jar everything works fine. Not sure but I must be doing something wrong or there is an incompatibility in there somewhere. Not sure...

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No the leak should not have tranquility anywhere in it. That is P3Droid's rom that he releases.

Well, there is a "leak" for the D2 also, but when you flash it it says tranquility version something-or-rather. Im pretty sure this is the same ROM as that one, just made to work on the DX. It is a slightly improved version of blur with profiles also...

XDRDX

Reaction score
Not sure what you are referring to unless you have a D2 because in my TBH app it only shows tranquility and update #1 and then the different SBF files. Such as the 2.3.340 update.zip sbf and the 3.4.2 update.zip sbf.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure what you are referring to unless you have a D2 because in my TBH app it only shows tranquility and update #1 and then the different SBF files. Such as the 2.3.340 update.zip sbf and the 3.4.2 update.zip sbf.

I did just have a D2. And the TBH leak for it was blur 3.0, but when you flashed it, the script had the black hat and tranquility version whatever. I was just curious if it was the same for this, I wont flash it if its the same. I had alot of issues with it. But I do think the blur home in it is an improvement over the current one...

WeedR

Reaction score
Does any of the themes keep the DX lockscreen but change the status bar and stuff?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
U

UnkleDuke

Reaction score
All of these themes change the lock screen images. You can add the original images back with metamorph/ninjamorph.

WeedR

Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with the sense theme with transparent status bar because it didn't show the settings anywhere after I flashed it.

yurdle

Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with the sense theme with transparent status bar because it didn't show the settings anywhere after I flashed it.

That is strange, I had that same problem on my girlfriends phone when I flashed the gingerbread transparent theme. However it worked just fine when I did it on my phone.
I'm not sure what happened, but would like to know if anyone has a fix... for now she is just back on 2.3.340 stock with gingerbread launcher(no black notification bar, though she would like it)

OP
U

UnkleDuke

Reaction score
Try manually mounting /system and reflash the theme. Also, you may need to reflash the deodex zip.

WeedR

Reaction score
How do you manually mount system?

OP
U

UnkleDuke

Reaction score
In ClockworkMod, go to mounts and storage and select mount /system. It should then read unmount /system. Then go back and flash the zip.