Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Last edited:

cubssuck1908

Reaction score

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
But seriously, can i +2 for nextheme, by far my favorite, and its usually one of the first ported over when new roms are released :(

cubssuck1908

Reaction score

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
The urban theme does exist... well I think this is the one you guys are talking about. Follow this link and it is somewhere in the middle of the themes. It is for the theme changer so its a lite version but it does look pretty sweet so hopefully this can fill the void for now.

[THREAD] T-Mobile Theme Chooser For CM7 / Percentage icons (UPDATED :02/22/11) - xda-developers

Hmm, I installed the theme but it isn't showing up in the UD theme manager?

Well I didnt try it when I was running 3.1.1, I had it on 3.1.0 but it shouold work on anything with a theme changer. Did you try installing it again or rebooting after you did?

tdawg2008

Reaction score
Pretty sweet rom. Huge improvement over 3.0.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sandfreak

Reaction score
i'm a little late, haven't used the theme changer option yet, but i want to now.

just not exactly sure how to do it. do i just download and install to sd card and reboot? all i see right now is "nexus red"

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i'm a little late, haven't used the theme changer option yet, but i want to now.

just not exactly sure how to do it. do i just download and install to sd card and reboot? all i see right now is "nexus red"

The nexus red one you install through the extras menu in UD settings. Any other themes that you use for the theme chooser you have to download to your sd card, they will be an apk that you install via a file manager such as astro or root explorer. After you install it you just need to scroll to it in the theme chooser and hit apply. No reboot should be necessary.

sandfreak

Reaction score

The nexus red one you install through the extras menu in UD settings. Any other themes that you use for the theme chooser you have to download to your sd card, they will be an apk that you install via a file manager such as astro or root explorer. After you install it you just need to scroll to it in the theme chooser and hit apply. No reboot should be necessary.

sweet, i went with the red till i got a reply. appreciate the knowledge. now time to try some others

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

sweet, i went with the red till i got a reply. appreciate the knowledge. now time to try some others

No problem. And I can't tell if its this page bc im mobile now, but somewhere in this thread there is a link to more themes that will work. Some can even be found on the marketplace.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App