[Themed ROM] Smoked Glass w/ White Clock

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by AdamZ, Jan 23, 2010.

1. G8orDroid

G8orDroid Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I believe that may be the "Original" skin for BW. HTC filed a cease and desist order to have the dev remove it, because it was so close to the SenseUI widget. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2. kompost07

kompost07 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    awesome i will try that. This thread has been a lot of help so far. Also, im noticing that my launcher still looks the same and it doesnt have the quick keys for phone and browser, and I thought this ROM had the 3D fade when you opened the launcher but i guess not. Any fix to this?

3. scribes200581

scribes200581 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think your right, in terms of it not being available anymore, because i feel as if i have looked everywhere. There is a skin called AirportOne that looks almost identical, but isnt transparent, and the weather is on the right side.

4. jrod2183

jrod2183 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know if theres a metamorph theme for the smoked glass(blue)? I saw one for the original smoked glass on page one, but I really like the blue. Bouncing around between roms and wanted to apply that theme to some of the other ones if its possible.

5. JonKyu

JonKyu Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm wondering the same as I really dislike the 2.1 ROM theme I'm using lol

6. jrod2183

jrod2183 Member

Ratings:
    +0

JonKyu, been looking around for a while now and found this

AllDroid - View topic - [Theme] Smoked Glass *Updated 02/08*

has smoked glass theme and smoked glass w/blue icons theme

i'm gonna try it out on BB I think, adams smoked glass seems to be making my phone run a bit warm

7. JonKyu

JonKyu Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the Heads up lol I managed to find it earlier while perusing alldroid. I'm going to try it for Simply Stunning as the theme used is o_O

8. cwininger

cwininger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just installed the above posted blue theme over sholes 2.0.5/smoked glass. looks good, worked great using metamorph. i just had to redo all my widgets...

9. jrod2183

jrod2183 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just installed the above posted blue theme over sholes 2.0.5/smoked glass. looks good, worked great using metamorph. i just had to redo all my widgets...[/QUOTE]

When you say 'redo', do you mean just put back up or retheme to match?

10. cwininger

cwininger Member

Ratings:
    +0

When you say 'redo', do you mean just put back up or retheme to match?[/QUOTE]

just had to set them back up. for some reason the gray box that says "problem loading widget" showed up in all my previous widget spaces. i trashed those and set them up again. the theme wont affect the look of your widgets though, it's only the native system colors that get replaced by the blue package (ie. battery indicator/power control widget lights etc.)

if you have any widgets that are complicated to set up, like moreIcons, you might want to back them up prior to installing the theme package.

11. jrod2183

jrod2183 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just had to set them back up. for some reason the gray box that says "problem loading widget" showed up in all my previous widget spaces. i trashed those and set them up again. the theme wont affect the look of your widgets though, it's only the native system colors that get replaced by the blue package (ie. battery indicator/power control widget lights etc.)

if you have any widgets that are complicated to set up, like moreIcons, you might want to back them up prior to installing the theme package.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ok, gotcha. Well, I found smoked glass versions of Pandora and Facebook (maybe you already have them?) If your interested I'll link it up

12. laxman3722

laxman3722 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So... past few days Ive had some serious issues

1) Phone has really slowed down and touch screen is becoming less responsive
    2) I tried to make a phone call today and it wouldnt even respond to my request when I hit the call button even though it highlighted
    3) Very laggy overal

I have it overclocked to only 550 Mhz and its not overheated at all. I have no idea if its just a ROM issue that can be helped by reinstalling or something more serious. Any help or input would be awesome!

Search tags for this page
bulldroid v3
bulldroid v3 download
bulldroid v3 rom
mega-glassrom blue
motorola droid smoked glass rom
smoke y glass android mega

smoked glass

smoked glass 4.1
smoked glass rom
smoking clock theme download