[Themed Rom]AngelRom Black n White v0.6.2

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
is this no longer available for download? link doesn't seem to be working

Should be. Ill check. Sorry for little to no support, not having access to a pc really unmotivated my so-called d2g dev work.

Fyi, this is not a theme, but a version of angelrom.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g

ShadowBEM

Reaction score
ok so, i read for a while, flash the rom a few days back and everything working good except for a once in a while hot reboot when i unlock the screen, but i think i can live with that, but what i really need to ask about is the mobile hotspot. i cant find it and i try installing it from my stock version but that failed miserably, so can i get some help with that guys, please.....

btw, kick ass rom and theme. very very nice work.

hellajdm

Reaction score
ok so, i read for a while, flash the rom a few days back and everything working good except for a once in a while hot reboot when i unlock the screen, but i think i can live with that, but what i really need to ask about is the mobile hotspot. i cant find it and i try installing it from my stock version but that failed miserably, so can i get some help with that guys, please.....

btw, kick ass rom and theme. very very nice work.

Do you pay for Verizon's mobile hotspot or are you looking for the free Wireless Tether or Barnacle Wireless Tether?

ShadowBEM

Reaction score
Actually I'm using my D2G with AT&T after the TBH radio hack and I got the unlimited data plan for 10 bucks. When my D2G was on stock firmware I used the 3G Mobile Hotspot app all the time no extra cost or anything. The problem now is that I can't find the app or anyway to install it. Any help or suggestions???

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums.

ShadowBEM

Reaction score
"Application not installed" that's all I keep getting.

I'm gessing there's something wrong with my install maybe?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited: