OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's some more screenshots...:)

Oh and one more thing I wanted to add...this was more or less basically for myself to enjoy but thought others might enjoy more blue in the Eclipse theme as well...

Last edited:

dx1881

Reaction score
Will this work on eclipse 2.0

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Will this work on eclipse 2.0

Everything should work with 2.0... except possibly the framework-res, SystemUI, & maybe Settings... I didn't test it on v2.0, but the full theme could very well work fully on v2.0... Why not just update to 5.9.901 radio and install Eclipse v2.1 RC1?, then install this full theme...:biggrin:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Everything should work with 2.0... except possibly the framework-res, SystemUI, & maybe Settings... I didn't test it on v2.0, but the full theme could very well work fully on v2.0... Why not just update to 5.9.901 radio and install Eclipse v2.1 RC1?, then install this full theme...:biggrin:

Where can I find eclipse 2.1?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Check out Eclipse Rom .com:biggrin:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Full blown EclipseBlue Theme for Eclipse_v2.1_RC1 (OTA 5.9.901)..... added now is the framework, SystemUI, Settings, with most primary text colors converted to light or darker blue, as well as Calculator.apk and Talk2 apk (credit to Alastrionia, thanks Barry) (I'd also like to thank Chevy and John for some of their icons)...So basically all the apps I've released in this thread is in this full EclipseBlue theme as well...

I figured I'd throw everyone a curve and release this theme in this method...lol...just as a thanks to any of those that took the time to look in on this thread..an Easter Egg of sorts I guess...:p...
Anyways, enjoy my fellow members...and thanks for all your support thru the past couple years...Mahalo Nui Loa...

EclipsedBlue_v2.1.zip

Tried installing on the official 2.1 release, everything seemed to work except the lockscreen was different and eclipse parts forced closed. Is there a work around for this?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried installing on the official 2.1 release, everything seemed to work except the lockscreen was different and eclipse parts forced closed. Is there a work around for this?

Hmmm... not sure what you mean by lockscreen is different, and I just uninstalled Eclipse 2.1 but when I reload it later I'll take a look about Eclipse Parts... I didn't touch that EclipseParts apk and didin't change any things drastically in Settings apk, so not sure why that'd be

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was still getting the rotary lockscreen, your picture above shows a different style lockscreen. That's when I went to eclipse parts and it force closed on me, tried to reopen it same results. Yeah, if you could take a look at it, I would appreciate it, thanks. Everything else looked great:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that Eclipse Parts FC's have been reported here and there, not sure if that's the case on 2.1 RC1, but wondering if that also happens on stock 2.1 when trying to change rotary lockscreen?.... but reloading EclipsedBlue now...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reinstalled my backup and eclipse parts is working fine. I'm not on RC though, I'm on the official release. Would that make a difference?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I reinstalled my backup and eclipse parts is working fine. I'm not on RC though, I'm on the official release. Would that make a difference?

I didn't know he relseased an official 2.1...I'll have to take a look at the ROM....might be different Settings.apk altogether, which would cause issues for EclipseParts since it is tied into Settings...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, I wonder if I go uncheck rotary lockscreen for now before installing the theme, if that would change the lockscreen to what you have pictured.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, I wonder if I go uncheck rotary lockscreen for now before installing the theme, if that would change the lockscreen to what you have pictured.

I'm gonna update the theme using the 2.1, I probably can get it done by end of tonite...HST though

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great:) Thank you, I appreciate this.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not that much in changes to RC1, so am installing Eclipse v2.1 official, then I'll load my theme to test..... I changed the previous theme link to reflect that it is v2.1 RC1...

I'll upload the official EclipsedBlue v2.1 after testing it...