1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Themeable Froyo??

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by fishfood, Jul 4, 2010.

1. fishfood

fishfood New Member

Is there any information about when (or if??) there will be a themeable Froyo ROM built from source? Currently running UD froyo extreme beta with robertj's Redline theme. I'd like to upgrade to one of the source-built ROM's (Ultimate Droid eXtreme 2.5 or similar) but from what I understand, none of those are themeable yet. Anyone have any info?
  2. chron12

chron12 New Member

i think all the from source builds are themable. Im running UD extreme 2.5 and have smoked theme on it.
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Yea, froyo is moving well along. I also am running UD eXtreme 2.5.0 with my own Luna Theme. Works like a charm!

EDIT: By the way eXtreme 2.5.0 has 3 themes that I knwo of, Luna, Smoked, and Red. Plus the past versions of eXtreme (like 1.0.0, 1.2.5, and 1.5.0) have all had themes like Luna, Smoked, Nexus and so on...
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2010