1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme]

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by babydollcg, Jul 12, 2011.

1. babydollcg

babydollcg New Member

[Theme] StyGian Blue Mist

Well folks it's here, and I think it's time it made it's first release. Put alot of heart and soul into this (because it's my fav color) @travp624 and @babydollcg_26 are the creators of StyGian Blue Mist, but we could not have done it without the help of many. Special thanks goes out to: bouchigo, @bwornhornet72, the creator of Black Chrome courtsey of Project Elite Themes, creator of Watermarke'd theme, @lbiniusc. @djdarkknight96, @bgill55 and BS Themes, and there are so many so if we forget to mention you, we apologize.

Like always thanks P3 and Droid Community for the wonderful work and leaks you all provide us with!!

Droid X Gingerbread 596 ROOTED AND DEODEXED **ONLY**
    **Slowly working on porting into Cm7**
    V 0.1
    *Blur Dialer
    *Blur Phone
    *Blur Contacts
    * Partial Themed Gmail App (This is tentative and may not stay)
    *Themed Car Dock

V0.2
    *Blur Dialer
    *Blur Phone
    *Blur Contacts
    *Partial Inverted Gtalk
    *Music App
    *Misc fixes and icon updates
    *Inverted Gmail - **SPECIAL THANKS TO B-BOY AND ECSNEAD69-for publicly releasing and allowing me to use their template of "BLACKOUT" 2.3.5, and also with providing me with the knowledge to invert the Gmail THANKS GUYS YOU ROCK!!**

**IMPORTANT** THis will be the last version as we are now working on porting to CM7. We will still keep the version up and working the best we can, but our main focus is going to be CM7 now. Thanks

****StyGian Blue SC skin for Beautiful widgets now in beautiful widgets so go dl them ****

*SCREENSHOTS AVAILABLE WITH LINK**

Download *StyGian Blue Mist* HERE

**V0.2 HERE

Install Instructions
    -Download file above to SDCard
    -Reboot into recovery
    ** It's recommended to wipe CACHE and DATA DALVIK-CACHE **
    -flash zip in clockwork
    -reboot
    -Enjoy

StyGian Studios is not liable if anything happens to your device. Rooting is something that takes skill, and if you don't have it, you should be downloading this theme!! Thank you

*PLEASE report all bugs, issues, or other concerns on the website forum please!!

**StyGian Studios accepts all donations as well :) Please refer to the homepage for donation buttons**

Follow on Twitter:
    @babydollcg_26
    @travp624
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  2. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

looks nice....great job!
  3. babydollcg

babydollcg New Member

Thanks so much!!