[Theme] xTheme (Droid X) for CyanogenMod 6

Discussion in 'Koush' started by Fabolous, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Sandso9

Sandso9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats because thats for the Droid Incredible not the Moto Droid

2. importune

importune Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    :heart:
    I'm in that same boat. I has the bugless beast version of this working on bb.4 about an hour ago and decided I wanted cyanogen... I wiped and installed cyanogen via rom manager. I had this theme on my sd card from my pc, wiped and installed, rebooted. Loads up, watch the boot animation, haptic buzz, animation freeses, animation restarts, haptic buzz, ani freeze, restart, etc etc. I then reinstalled just cm6 and tried agvain without wipe.. same problem. I then redownloaded the theme using my phone and tried avgain, with and without wipes, with no luck. Always stuck on boot ani.

I have noticed that if I press the home key at the right time between boot animation restarts then I can see the setup wizard, but it is frozen and the boot ani restarts before I can do anything.

Any help, suggestions, opinions, anything would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

3. importune

Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Or perhaps a way to change the boot animation before I update the theme to my phone, so I can see if it is the boot animation causing me problems?

4. Sandso9

Sandso9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes just open the xtheme.zip and go to system/media then delete the bootanimation.zip then apply the theme

5. importune

Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Sandso9. You're the man.

6. Sandso9

Sandso9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha no problem... ill try and get this theme to for with cm6 final i haven't time to because of school.

7. brianjcohen

brianjcohen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking forward to using this theme, but when I applied it on top of CM6, I too could not get past the boot animation.

8. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    what happened to my other 3 posts? oh well.

I got this theme to finally work. The original theme is based of the CM6 RC1 release so it will not work with the CM6-Stable release as the Framework-Res-apk is different.

So I was able to port this theme (after much trial and error) and I can say say.....this this is now working 100% with CM6-Stable as a flash-able update.

There is still the Black Box w/Black Text issue however. I was just in a hurry to get it up and working and did not feel like editing the style.xml file.

However, I will NOT upload it until Fabolous gives me permission too as it is his theme. I have sent him a pm asking him nicely to pleaes update this theme or allow me to upload the updated theme myself. :)

until then.......

#92 cdexsw, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  9. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    *Note* i decompiled the framework-res.apk and edited the style.xml found within /res/values. i recompiled the framework-res.apk and signed it (to avoid any boot-loops). i ported the theme (again) with the latest CM6 for Droid and saved it as a flash-able zip file. the black text issue is now corrected. i used color code #ffffffff (white). the boxes are still black/darkgray.

the theme can only be flashed using clockwork recovery. after Fabolous gives me the thumbs up to upload this here someone else can redo the file for SPRecovery if they'd like.

patiently waiting for Fabolous to ok the upload........until then..........

#93 cdexsw, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  10. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    so Fabolous gave me the "go ahead" to upload the updated theme for cm6-stable. unfortunately my laptop took a nose dive - literally. it got knocked off a table at a coffee shop and....BAM! i kept all my work on it. so needless to say i lost everything. when i get my new system up and running.....i will start porting again. sorry everyone.

Sent from my Asus N61Jv NetBook

11. SRVBluesman

SRVBluesman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any update? I look forward to the update.

Sent from my Droid

12. Shizzy1427

Shizzy1427 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you think we could get the lockscreen from the droid X/ Droid 2? the metallicy looking one? I'm curious to try that one out.

Search tags for this page
cyanogen xtheme

cyanogenmod 6 themes

lollipop xtheme
samsung galaxy s5 theme for xthemes
samsung s5 xthemes apk
xtheme cyanogemod
xtheme cyanogenmod
xtheme theme
xtheme themes
xthemes for cyanogenmod