[THEME] - X2 v1.0.0 (Liberty v1.5)

joe772

Reaction score
I nor anyone associated with the Liberty ROM are responsible for what happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!

If you appreciate my work, please help me out. Click on the donate button below. I am a broke college student, and every little bit seriously counts. Most of my free time is spent doing this stuff, for you guys, so anything coming back is always welcome.

Info:
This theme is being developed for both Fission and Liberty. It is a remake/re master/continuation of my original "X" theme for older versions of fission. Thanks to Draya1986 for getting me back into this. (Show him some support. One of the best themers I know)

Change log:
v1.0.0 - All of the framework is done except for any .9.pngs. (All check-boxes, radio buttons, etc, are finished.)

Future log:
v1.2.0 - Most of the framework should be done. (.9's included) Will fix any problems that are found. Possibly 1 or 2 apps will be done.
v1.2.0 - X2i (inversion theme)

X2 Theme:
X2 Download Link

Screenshot:
screenshot-1-v1.0.0.png

screenshot-2-v1.0.0.png

Help me get through college

Last edited:

teschall

Reaction score
This theme is perfect for me... nice and simple. Great work. Thanks!

brenneisec

Reaction score
i thought id ask before i downloaded, so far what you have is a greyed out framework? sorry i just like to know what im getting :D

EXQEX9

Reaction score
I was just about to start making a theme like this for myself. :) I like what you have so far! If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Id be happy to lend a hand to developing my dream theme. :)

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Where'd you get the white icons from? Looks a lot like the OreoSlice Icons i helped create...