Reaction score
Ok I thought it went by 10's I haven't gone down by 20 yetyet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
unless he themed it, I dont think yakitori would have anything to do with your battery widget. If you are talking about the battert percentage in the noti bar, then its just a smimple addition of 10% increments bny him and its fine.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can add the increments in. alsocan fix the txt color issue tomorrow. Only downside is the lockscreen txt will no vw centered . It will just be a framework update...so it should be ok to flash over current. Stay tuned.

This is why I put wip. Ha

Even stock ud goes by 20 percent until it gets down to 10

mikecolorama

Reaction score
awesome theme. i can't wait to flash it.

i hate to ask this noob question and i'm a little, actually very embarrassed, but what is WIP?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Text color fixed. Will upload updates in a bit. Next I plan on tackling phone dialerdialer

sent from the rooftops

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you change the background or the text color?

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Text. I wanted it black with gray background. I can't seem to find the exact file for the clear button in status bar pulldown though

sent from the rooftops

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you trying to change the botton itself or the text? If it's the text, you can do that in the UD settings im pretty certain.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you trying to change the botton itself or the text? If it's the text, you can do that in the UD settings im pretty certain.

just the text color in the clear button.

yep, you are right...that was it...now I feel stupid lol. Trying to change it through framework. haha.

ok...its done now....uploading kuro v1.1 now.

Thank you everyone that helped me out. To those that really know how tideous it is to pull apart all these files and images...and make changes...a big THANK YOU! If people only knew the work it takes to bring things like this to people...they wouldnt ask for eta's, etc...because its hours of attention demanding labor doing all this. Hats off to all you themers. :) Seriouly appreciate the advice and help from all you guys..and girls if there are any.

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
updated OP.

May have 1 more update later with changes to dialer. It will be at least a few days though. Busy right now with work.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
So are you gonna use some of the icons from your miui theme ? Because the the icons that I got on mine now seem so vanilla. Your theme was my fave on miui.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So are you gonna use some of the icons from your miui theme ? Because the the icons that I got on mine now seem so vanilla. Your theme was my fave on miui.

MIUI handles icons differently. If I do it for a aosp rom, I will have to replace the logo in each .apk file...which there is a large variety of apk files that people use, and I will end up having a huge list of apps. People will end up having a mix of app icons...some aosp and others MIUI square style.

If enough people want that...I will port them, but if an app updates in the market, the kuro icons will be replaced by the aosp ones.

I could have them install to /data/apps maybe...except the google apps.

Only problem I run into is paid apps that I use.

I can port my icons...sure...but they will all be square and included in a flash.

Last edited:

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Man, I sure wish they could work. How about just the phone icon ? That's my fave. Or elite pro hd icons. They are out in the wild, how about those except with a black backround ? I think it would look nice with the overall black theme .