[THEME] Watermaked with a persnal touch for GB .591 & .595

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
ok i'm trying it on the Zombie stomped rom 1.7 and so far the settings isn't working so i'm downloading the fix and will install now i also have no service as well.... what would be the fix for this as i am on a custom rom?

Well the fix download doesn't help settings still don't work at least we know that it doesn't work for Zombie Stomped... Very sad this is the best looking them i've seen for gingerbread!

For the no service, I could possible set you up with a revert back to original zip. Just post a link to that rom and I will see what I can do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tonloc91483

Reaction score
As for what didn't work in ZS 1.7 seemed to just be settings and no service..... I din't hangout to long to do a full test because i needed service but from what i could tell that was it.

If you could them ZS 1.7 ....That would be amazing!

SplicedX

Reaction score
here is a screen grab of the three icons in settings menu that don't seem to be themed. They are the Battery & data manager, backup assistant, and Accounts. the icons just don't seem to match the rest.

Attachments

• CAP2011061022581.jpg
    CAP2011061022581.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 162

serx7

Reaction score
Just installed Liberty v0.8 on my DX. Was previously running v0.7 w/ the Watermark'd theme applied.

Per Jrummy's instructions, I did a data wipe first (also wiped cache & dalvik cache), applied v0.8, booted up, then CWR backup.

I flashed on the Watermark'd theme for v0.7, but ran into endless Google Voice Commands FC after rebooting (pulled battery, restored to the backup).

I can work w/ Wulf if/as necessary w/ testing stuff, he and I went back and forth on some previous work he was doing w/ Watermark'd and some of the prev Liberty nightlies.

SLCMotor

Reaction score
Ok, I tried this with the v0.8 Liberty, Also got the FC issues.. O-well, I guess I will ahve to wait and see if it gets updated.. :)

dakotakid44

Reaction score
were u going to make an update for liberty v.08? thanks a lot i :heart: this theme