[THEME] Watermaked with a persnal touch for GB .591 & .595

dakotakid44

Reaction score
I am getting alot of questions about 595 to 596. I honestly do not know what if anything has changed.

To be safe, I will re-theme 596 files seperatly just to play it safe and ensure that no functionality breaks anywhere.

In the past changes, I have found that some changes from leak to leak had caused some minor issues so this is the reason I will re-do the theme independently for 596. I will not be able to get to this till most likely Tues 5/31 at the earliest.

Many users have applied 595 theme over 596 and stated that they see no issues, but again I have no idea if any issues are truely somewhere or not.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

looking forward to it. :)

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
To be safe, I have begun re-theming 4.5.596 from scratch with the Watermarked Theme. I have posted what I have done so far. Most of it has been ported over, but some apps still need a few pngs updated. Framework now includes the MOD to bypass the slidelock when a security lock is present. I will be completing the icons that I never inverted in 4.5.595. I will also be posting the 270-Home Mod as a seperate download. For 596 I will post the changes from update to update as they are posted. I labeled this release as "1a" next will be "2a" and so forth. Enjoy!!!!

SplicedX

Reaction score
Kirbnite,

Don't sell yourself short and call this an alpha. This is great work! It works great on .596!! So far, its running great and looks beautiful! I do humbly request a clock removal zip for the status bar. Thanks for your great work!

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Statusbar clock removal shall be posted when I get around to using the pc. I'll make it my next task.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
I have completed the re-theming to 596. I have also added the MOD to remove the clock from the statusbar as a separate install in the extras for 596. I will also be adding the 270-home screen hack for 596 shortly.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
270° Homesceen has been added for 4.5.596

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
I have found two issues that I needed to address.

1. Upon theming the alarm clock, I forgot to invert the colors of AM & PM so they were displaying incorrectly.

2. In settings, when adjusting volume sounds, there is dark text on a black background.

I have updated the theme with fixes to the above listed issues. If you do not want to download the entire theme again, I posted a fix zip separately as well.

If anyone sees anything else please let me know.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Wulf just finished bringing it over and will post shortly

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Liberty has been posted.

Kevro_86

Reaction score
Thanks kirbnite! This theme rocks!

The only issue I'm having right now is that my market is not coming up themed. Is there something I need to do to get the market to come up with the black background?

Thanks again!
Kevro

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
A link to an Inverted version of Google Talk has been added to the extras.