Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice job looks nice i like your extras to this great old theme

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
At a request, I have added an installable zip to remove the clock from the Statusbar. Also added a separate zip to bring it back if removed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kevro_86

Reaction score
Kirbnite,
Awesome job! Thanks for making this theme work with GB and making it better than ever!

I just wanted to point out a couple things I noticed...not sure of you we aware of them.

1) When viewing emails via the Blur "Messaging" app, the buttons on the bottom of the email your viewing are partially obscured.

2) In the Market, when viewing the details of an app, the info containing the version and file size is very hard to read.

I have attached a pic pointing out these issues.

Thanks Again & keep up the great work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Attachments

• Watermarked1.jpg
    Watermarked1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 344
OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Kirbnite,
Awesome job! Thanks for making this theme work with GB and making it better than ever!

I just wanted to point out a couple things I noticed...not sure of you we aware of them.

1) When viewing emails via the Blur "Messaging" app, the buttons on the bottom of the email your viewing are partially obscured.

Yeah, I know about them and quite a few others I am working on correcting. Just have not had time recently.

2) In the Market, when viewing the details of an app, the info containing the version and file size is very hard to read.

I have seen that too and have never made color changes to the market myself and yet to try. I suppose when I have time, I could at least try.

Market themed by a member of xda by the name of 00.ante found here:
Link to original location

WugFresh was kind enough to package a number of them in installable zips found here:

Link to themed markets Wugfresh packaged from 00.ante themed market list

Wuffpack99

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm on .591 with launcherpro, and whenever I install this theme I lose my dialer. What am I missing?

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Stock .591? Your the first person to have issues with that. Have you tried running the stock zip reboot verify everything works then re-installing?

X_Usaf

Reaction score
i am running this this theme on .595 and have had no problems what so ever.
keep up the good work.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Added link for Liberty v05 591 so settings keeps working.

chefjellynow

Reaction score
wooohooo, i use watermark'd on rubix 2.01 and love it so much. now i can upgrade to 595 and get it back. U ROCK.

my only issue is that my TBH app cancels my d/l of the 595 when i start it. dont know what the prob is.

edit- got the 595 on from the revert to stock link on this thread tyvm

SplicedX

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet on .596 or should I hold off until an officially compatible version of watermarked is ready?

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
You will want to wait. I will re-theme 596

prince1071

Reaction score
lol...this was the first thing on my mind while I'm downloading the GB update. Glad your on it already Kirbnite!

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
Another user started they installed over 596, but I am alway most comfortable re-theming.

OP
kirbnite

kirbnite

Reaction score
I am getting alot of questions about 595 to 596. I honestly do not know what if anything has changed.

To be safe, I will re-theme 596 files seperatly just to play it safe and ensure that no functionality breaks anywhere.

In the past changes, I have found that some changes from leak to leak had caused some minor issues so this is the reason I will re-do the theme independently for 596. I will not be able to get to this till most likely Tues 5/31 at the earliest.

Many users have applied 595 theme over 596 and stated that they see no issues, but again I have no idea if any issues are truely somewhere or not.