[Theme][UPDATE] 5/23/11 PrYde for ComRom 1.3 Edify Only

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to sunder74 over at XDA for this awesome theme...

Orig link: [Theme][UPDATE] 5/23/11 PrYde for ComRom 1.3 Edify Only - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[Theme][UPDATE] 5/23/11 PrYde for ComRom 1.3 Edify Only
Hey guys here is the blue theme PrYde the next installment of the 7 Deadly Sins this is a large-ish update. Just a few things to get wrapped up and a few mods then its on to the next one. Again just going for a beefed up stock look as clean an i can get it(as I have mentioned before I like the GB theme). The framework is very similiar to that of EnV but not identical it has a combination of blues (mostly 0098cc, 0083ce for anyone who needs it), black, greys and whites that mesh well. So enjoy the theme and leave some feedback. Again for those who PM'd me regarding donations please donate or give blood at your local Red Cross and hit the thanks button
biggrin.gif

Credits

TSM (sorry The Suck Monkeys jacked TSM "your name" for freenode dudes
wink.gif
)for this fantastic rom and their availability and willingness to answer questions. SonnySkelton for his lock tabs, Google for the GB theme itself, nitsuj17 for his dialer base from his Sense theme (not yet included). Thanks to all the theme authors and developers out there especially the OG's, Stericson, DrCloverdale, Manup, 928droid, thebowers and the rest of them. (its a long and illustrious list I can assure you.)

Whats themed...

framework-res.apk
twframework-res.apk
MediaProvider.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
YouTube.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Music.apk
Launcher2.apk
LatinIME.apk
Contacts.apk
DeskClock.apk
Twitter.apk
DialerTabActivity.apk
Settings.apk
Vending.apk
Talk.apk

Things to do...

Phone.apk
Email.apk
Gmail.apk
Mms.apk

Screens...(looks much sharper on the device... anyone know of a good pc alternative to ddms?)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DISCLAIMER:

You know what you did, I assume no responsibility for your phone or for what you're about to do...nor what you will do in the future...
biggrin.gif

Screens in second post.
biggrin.gif

PrYde V2.2

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

OLDER VERSIONS:

Download:

PrYde V2:

PrYde V1

Screenies for the update...Talk, Vending, keyboard and some framework requests/revisions...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php