mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
looking forward to the update!!

Sent from my DROIDX

I fixed it but im gonna wait til tomorrow to upload and post, im gettin down on some black ops right now :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dx1881

Reaction score
Mikey you going to post the update tonight?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mikey you going to post the update tonight?

Sent from my DROIDX

I forgot, got sidetracked tryin to put something together for squidlys rom. Ill upload now and let you know when its done:)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also wanna share this with you guys. Its a themed handcent. Uninstall handcent if you have it, unzip this and put the apk on your sd, and install through file manager. Go into settings and set the theme to black. Its transparent and the popup is dark but transparent. THIS IS NOT MY WORK BUT I DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE I GOT IT SO...ITS NOT MINE...Make sure you check out the new wallpapers I added to this theme too :D

OP HAS BEEN UPDATED :)

Attachments

• blaCkEfied.handcent.sms.v3.5.0.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 230

dx1881

Reaction score
thx Mikey..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mugsy77

Reaction score
I had issues with market when installing new UD theme over old UD (kept losing data network and getting terry errors)... I did wipe cache (not data) before installing but I suppose data was needed?

Right now I'm digging your Revolution port :) What do you recommend for future updates on themes? Thanks!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When you flash a theme I recommend not wiping anything. I flash like 50 times a day literally and I never have any of the issues reported in these threads. Just mount system and flash. Seriously I can't even tell you the last time I sbf'd. I
I had issues with market when installing new UD theme over old UD (kept losing data network and getting terry errors)... I did wipe cache (not data) before installing but I suppose data was needed?

Right now I'm digging your Revolution port :) What do you recommend for future updates on themes? Thanks!

rion_j

Reaction score
When you flash a theme I recommend not wiping anything. I flash like 50 times a day literally and I never have any of the issues reported in these threads. Just mount system and flash. Seriously I can't even tell you the last time I sbf'd. I

agreed, dont wipe. i tried this when installing some of mike's other themes and had bootloops. just installed this theme, no wipe and worked perfectly! great theme btw!!

mugsy77

Reaction score
Ten four... thnx for tip :)