[THEME] Ultimate Droid 2.5...by BlackDroid

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I don't know what the heck is going on, but when I apply this theme through recovery, I mount system, and it installs okay, but when the phone reboots, my contact icon and phone icon are not there on the dock and app drawer. Anyone know what might be causing this??

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you restore a backup? Then flash a theme?
I don't know what the heck is going on, but when I apply this theme through recovery, I mount system, and it installs okay, but when the phone reboots, my contact icon and phone icon are not there on the dock and app drawer. Anyone know what might be causing this??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quie2Droid

Reaction score

Yes, I did. Does that not work?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For some reason if you retore a backup, when you flash another theme, you tend to lose a few system apps. Your probably gonna have to wipe and do a fresh install of gummyjar. I'm gonna talk to kejar and see what he thinks may be causing it.you can always restore that backup, just don't flash another theme

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
For some reason if you retore a backup, when you flash another theme, you tend to lose a few system apps. Your probably gonna have to wipe and do a fresh install of gummyjar. I'm gonna talk to kejar and see what he thinks may be causing it.you can always restore that backup, just don't flash another theme

I had a backup of GJ2.5 with no theme. For some stupid reason, I didn't make a backup of this rom with the UD theme on it. Then, I had to go back to that backup and figured I would just load the theme back on as I have done many times before with other roms. Lesson learned. Thanks for the reply.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Your backup was not themed?

I had a backup of GJ2.5 with no theme. For some stupid reason, I didn't make a backup of this rom with the UD theme on it. Then, I had to go back to that backup and figured I would just load the theme back on as I have done many times before with other roms. Lesson learned. Thanks for the reply.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score

unfortunately not. I hadn't backed it up with the theme on it yet.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, at least I know its not the themes

unfortunately not. I hadn't backed it up with the theme on it yet.