[THEME] Ultimate Droid 2.5...by BlackDroid

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing. Great theme, thanks for the port. Still don't understand the special launcher pro though :/

tappin and a talkin

crome1115

Reaction score
ok downloaded the file and every time i try to install it keep ssaying.."failed at number3" and aborts.anyone else come across this? this is on the ud2.5 with anim btw.. thanks

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated this theme with a new red battery and 10% increments. Also, the volume/progress bars are red too. Will post new links shortly.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about one more HUGE update to this theme :) Transparent dialer and contacts...OP will be updated soon, I will let you know :)
snap20110103_193718.png

snap20110103_193723.png

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its updated!! Enjoy :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its updated!! Enjoy :)

Dude, do you realize that you do Ultimate Droid for D2 better than Blackdroid? Great job man!

Every image in this theme is by the black droid for ud. Except the battery. And the only reason I changed the battery is so we would have 10% instead of 20.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Ok I'm noticing some weird stuff with this. I have no cell signal, no 3G, and the dialer app is missing! Very weird.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I'm noticing some weird stuff with this. I have no cell signal, no 3G, and the dialer app is missing! Very weird.

What the?!! Are you serious? What do oyu mean the dialer app is missing? Im using this theme myself and its fine, 3G and all. What do you mean the dialer app is missing?

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score

What the?!! Are you serious? What do oyu mean the dialer app is missing? Im using this theme myself and its fine, 3G and all. What do you mean the dialer app is missing?

Believe me I was pretty confused myself. I pressed my dialer icon on my homescreen and it said "couldn't perform the desired task" or something like that. So I opened the app drawer and could not find anything resembling Dialer or Phone. Then I tried to go in this forum to search the threads and it said I didn't have data coverage. So naturally I looked to the notification bar and no 3G symbol at all. That's when I noticed I had no cell signal as well. Weird. Very weird. Let me reinstall it right quick and take some screen shots so you guys don't think I'm retarded.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Believe me I was pretty confused myself. I pressed my dialer icon on my homescreen and it said "couldn't perform the desired task" or something like that. So I opened the app drawer and could not find anything resembling Dialer or Phone. Then I tried to go in this forum to search the threads and it said I didn't have data coverage. So naturally I looked to the notification bar and no 3G symbol at all. That's when I noticed I had no cell signal as well. Weird. Very weird. Let me reinstall it right quick and take some screen shots so you guys don't think I'm retarded.

Im using it now and I even turned off wifi and made phone calls and sent text messages and everything, its good. I don't know what would have caused that...