[THEME] Ultimate Droid 2.5...by BlackDroid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS A PORT OF THE ULTIMATE DROID ROM BY BLACKDROID. I JUST USED HIS AWESOME IMAGES TO MAKE A BARELY PASSABLE THEME :) HUGE PROPS TO HIM FOR HIS GREAT WORK

This is for Gummyjar 2.5. It will work for D2/DX. Flash in recovery, mount system. Use at your own risk!

Here is part 2 of the UD port. This is built from the framework of the D2 rom, Beta 2, I think. Its more UD than the first, in call screen is UD now.

I GOT THE DIALER TRANSPARENT NOW!! AND THE BATTERY IS NOW RED WITH 10% INCREMENTS. PROGRESS BAR/ VOLUME BAR IS NOW RED.

DOWNLOADS;
WITH ANIM:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?42zdx3bsh6ty29s

WITHOUT ANIM:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?85pw0cr9n1as90o
snap20110103_193718.png

snap20110103_193723.png

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Might want to remove LauncherPro from the zip, it replaced mine and isn't the most up to date version. Had to use root manager to remove it and reinstall the right one. The theme is EPIC though!! Good job!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Might want to remove LauncherPro from the zip, it replaced mine and isn't the most up to date version. Had to use root manager to remove it and reinstall the right one. The theme is EPIC though!! Good job!

That's a special launcherpro ;) but if you guys don't want ill gladly take it out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

That's a special launcherpro ;) but if you guys don't want ill gladly take it out.

Any way it could be made into the newest LP and be special? dancedroid

Reasons being I like the virtual scrolling and the recent app popup the new version has to offer.

mza929

Reaction score
10%?

any chance you can include a 10% battery increments to this sweet theme?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Special how? This is probably going to be my next theme.

tappin and a talkin

mza929

Reaction score

Special how? This is probably going to be my next theme.

tappin and a talkin
"dont ask dont tell" im sure you will be able to figure it out :)

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Manchild

Reaction score

I added 10% battery labels to this. I didnt change the amount of red area that is filled in, but it will say a percent now. Thank you to mikey for creating a great theme. I hope you dont mind that I editted it a little just to put these percentages on. :) *BEWARE* Install the file below at your own risk. This is the first time I have ever editted a theme. All I did was edit some of the PNG files in the framework.apk file. I am by all means a complete amateur. It worked for me, but I cannot be responsible for your phone.*

Install just like any other theme in clockwork. Make sure to mount system.

UD_2.5-animbattperc.zip

5304882177_316fbc0e23_z.jpg

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
thanks for that version of launcherpro @mikey i love the added features ;) and thnx @manchild for the battery fix...throwing it into my custom theme files now :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I added 10% battery labels to this. I didnt change the amount of red area that is filled in, but it will say a percent now. Thank you to mikey for creating a great theme. I hope you dont mind that I editted it a little just to put these percentages on. :) *BEWARE* Install the file below at your own risk. This is the first time I have ever editted a theme. All I did was edit some of the PNG files in the framework.apk file. I am by all means a complete amateur. It worked for me, but I cannot be responsible for your phone.*

Install just like any other theme in clockwork. Make sure to mount system.

UD_2.5-animbattperc.zip

5304882177_316fbc0e23_z.jpg
Freakin awesome!!! I want EVERYONE in here to know, I am open to help form anyone. None of this is mine, I just wanted to help out. If you see an opportunity to improve on anything ive done, please share it with the rest of us :) Your awesome manchild!!

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I loved the battery percentages so much I just took it one step further...battery stays green until 50 percent where it turns orange...then it turns red at 20 percent. Two zip flashable zips attached one has the animations still the other doesn't. This will only change the battery and nothing else so you can flash over top of the theme. And @mikey feel free to throw this into your build if you want :)

WITH Animations: UD-2.5-batteryfix
No Animations: UD-2.5-batteryfix-noanim

mza929

Reaction score
I loved the battery percentages so much I just took it one step further...battery stays green until 50 percent where it turns orange...then it turns red at 20 percent. Two zip flashable zips attached one has the animations still the other doesn't. This will only change the battery and nothing else so you can flash over top of the theme. And @mikey feel free to throw this into your build if you want :)

WITH Animations: UD-2.5-batteryfix
No Animations: UD-2.5-batteryfix-noanim
Nice work - just keeps getting better... what is the difference between the animations and non animations?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
One has the transition animations and one doesn't...it won't hurt anything if you flash a different one then what your using it will just add or take away those transitions