[Theme] UD 2.3.0 NexTheme

beerman1373

Reaction score
Downloading downloading downloading!! I am always downloading! My wife says she hates all of you (and me) lol lol.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought that the theme would fix the answer slider but it didn't.....

I already have a fix for this. :D

I'm at work till 5:00 and commute 50 minutes one way. So as soon as I get home I will finish a few final things and upload a new and MUCH improved zip.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloading downloading downloading!! I am always downloading! My wife says she hates all of you (and me) lol lol.

Too funny, my wife hates all of you as well...lol (and me, oh yea, can't forget, she really HATE's my Droid) even more so now that I know how to do this...lol

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'm at work till 5:00 and commute 50 minutes one way. So as soon as I get home I will finish a few final things and upload a new and MUCH improved zip.

cool man thanks...

Check the OP for screenshot, of course there will be many different dialers to pick from...:) and I still need to add the slider frame back in.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

what file did you have to edit to fix the answer slider being off center? I would like to know so i can fix this on my own next time and maybe save some others some work. (this issues seems to appear from time to time on new rom releases)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

what file did you have to edit to fix the answer slider being off center? I would like to know so i can fix this on my own next time and maybe save some others some work. (this issues seems to appear from time to time on new rom releases)

It's the jog_tab...pgn's I replaced them.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New link added to the OP...Let me know what you guys think. :)

Second post has four different dialer options. :)

Last edited:

beerman1373

Reaction score
Downloading new link and My ear hurts from my wife yelling at me. She says i love you guys and my Droid more than i Love her! Any chance on a wifemute.zip? Thanks !!

Also, when i try to Uninstall Pandora it gives error saying uninstall not successful! Any help?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloading new link and My ear hurts from my wife yelling at me. She says i love you guys and my Droid more than i Love her! Any chance on a wifemute.zip? Thanks !!

Also, when i try to Uninstall Pandora it gives error saying uninstall not successful! Any help?

If it is a system app you don't need to uninstall it (I know the OP say to). But you can use Titanium Backup,
Open Titanium Backup
Top middle button (Backup/Restore)
Find Pandora and tap it
Un-install.

Oh yeah, I would also like a wifemute.zip, any Dev's up to give it a go? :)

Last edited:

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

It's the jog_tab...pgn's I replaced them.

Thanks! for some reason it didnt work when I used the jog_tabs from ud2.1 and I didnt have the answer slider issue with that version, but when I used the jog_tabs from your theme it worked. Thanks for the fix :D

beerman1373

Reaction score
We shouldn't have to wipe data on this update should we? Crap!! Wife read the wifemute.zip comment over my shoulder lol.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We shouldn't have to wipe data on this update should we? Crap!! Wife read the wifemute.zip comment over my shoulder lol.

Nope there should be know need to wipe data.