[Theme] Twisted Inception for UD 3.0.1 D1 & DInc.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

llt_droid

Reaction score
Any chance of seeing an animated version of this like NexTheme's?

Rodeojones

Reaction score

If you want animations, just download Anim Mod from the market. It's by JRummy and it costs 99 cents. It has a few animation options to choose from (my favorite by Fly In & Flip) and I can confirm that it works on UD 3.0.1.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Give me 10 minutes and I will post an animated version. The only thing is I can't test it as the DInc I'm using does not like UD 3.0.1 for some reason.

Edit: Updated OP with the animated verison, like I said I'm not able to test it so make sure you have a backup, but there should be no reason it would not work.

Last edited:

llt_droid

Reaction score

Give me 10 minutes and I will post an animated version. The only thing is I can't test it as the DInc I'm using does not like UD 3.0.1 for some reason.

Edit: Updated OP with the animated verison, like I said I'm not able to test it so make sure you have a backup, but there should be no reason it would not work.

You're the best! Working fine on my D1. Thanks.

devante387

Reaction score
I guess I'm a noob or something but my droid hangs during the boot animation after flashing any theme. Any suggestions to why it's doing that?:motdroidhoriz: