[THEME] TruBlue_Ultimate for Ultimate Droid v2.0.0

srmason6

Reaction score
Mbk..the fresh install then try blue theme then pats pull down worked everything is good...thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Mbk..the fresh install then try blue theme then pats pull down worked everything is good...thanks

I 2nd that bro..This is an absolutely beautiful setup. Getting DX 2morrow and once I root it, this is the first rom/theme combo that i'll slap on it.. If Only now I can get an app that actually wakes my screen and gives me email and sms notifications the way its supposed to:icon_eek:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Awesome Bro.... the Patriots pulldown does indeed looks great on the TruBlue theme, I wish the Raiders were either bronze or blue...lol;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I 2nd that bro..This is an absolutely beautiful setup. Getting DX 2morrow and once I root it, this is the first rom/theme combo that i'll slap on it.. If Only now I can get an app that actually wakes my screen and gives me email and sms notifications the way its supposed to:icon_eek:
Not sure if the DX can take this... I have no way of checking...

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

ohhhh man..It does take UD2.0 though right? got any other Blu type themes for the DX that may be compatible ? I certainly hope so. Am not parting w/D1 any time soon anyways so I can always revert back if you keep blasting out theme Sik Themes for it:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

ohhhh man..It does take UD2.0 though right? got any other Blu type themes for the DX that may be compatible ? I certainly hope so. Am not parting w/D1 any time soon anyways so I can always revert back if you keep blasting out theme Sik Themes for it:)

Thansk for the good words bro... you can always nandroid and try to see iof it takes... but I doubt it...