[THEME]Tron Theme is Here!!!

xmguy

Reaction score
Love the theme. Some suggestions though. The notification bar is hard to see. Also the options that have a bubble button is difficult to see. Also the battery bar once it gets past 50% the numbers part is no longer visible.

Last edited:

jawonder

Reaction score
I downloaded it from this thread. It went to megadownload. Then I down loaded regular. It said page not found but it downloaded Amway and said successful. So I went into bootstrap and mounted. Then chose from zip. It said bad file or something it wouldn't go thru. So I went into file and deleted. It. Is there another site to get it from? Any sugestions ate greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Try that

dropd1us

Reaction score
Didn't work either. Went to link and said era message.
Temporary unavailable. Message

I downloaded it from this thread. It went to megadownload. Then I down loaded regular. It said page not found but it downloaded Amway and said successful. So I went into bootstrap and mounted. Then chose from zip. It said bad file or something it wouldn't go thru. So I went into file and deleted. It. Is there another site to get it from? Any sugestions ate greatly appreciated.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
Didn't work either. Went to link and said era message.
Temporary unavailable. Message

HTML:

Still down...shame i really wanna try this out

jeagolf

Reaction score
The first link would not load properly on my Droid 2 rocking the Liberty 1.0 ROM. I am dowloading the second link now to attempt. Will let you all know if it works or not.

Standalone010

Reaction score
I just love how well this theme works. Thanks for it! Only real problem I have is that the contact list glitches hard after using the phone for about 30 minutes. Have to restart phone to go through it. Oh and the lock screen doesn't show the right graphics when the D2 is opened up in landscape mode. Not a real issue though. Love it overall though!