[Theme] -TRON HeXen rom

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A Tron Theme..
Only app that is theme is launcher pro..
Can do others on request.

*Special thanks to JayR, he is the creator of this and allowed me to convert it for the d2g's!

Installation:
must be on HeXen
reboot recovery
install zip
wipe- ( I didn't and have NOT had trouble, you decided for yourself.)
reboot

I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, but I am here to help.

Tron Theme

Tron Wallpapers

Tron LP Icons

Other wallpapers can be found here as that i did not create any of them

Last edited:

americanz

Reaction score
dont suppose you would do this in pink?? my wife loves it but wanted me to ask for pink lol

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can see what i can do.

ark116

Reaction score
Wow this is nice...great job

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Credit goes to JayR83-its his theme

DmdStar

Reaction score
Wow! I love this theme! ... Especially the glowing LauncherPro icons. Very nice touch.

lisaleese

Reaction score
Mopar - great theme, but I have a question. I have a custom Launcher Pro dock and icons. When I installed the Tron theme, it didn't overwrite my dock. I'd like to try out the Tron dock/icons. Suggestions?

DmdStar

Reaction score
Mopar - great theme, but I have a question. I have a custom Launcher Pro dock and icons. When I installed the Tron theme, it didn't overwrite my dock. I'd like to try out the Tron dock/icons. Suggestions?

I was just using the default LauncherPro icons, and it changed them to snazzy glowing ones.

DmdStar

Reaction score
One thing that might have to be a deal-breaker for this theme is that it changes practically all of the text to the light blue color. I do like the color, but is hard to read in applications that have a light background. Perhaps a way to make it more selective in what text is blue?

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I talked to the original themer and he told me the text he change and i just did the same changes he made.

I can look into it, but most likely it will change all the text except in the status bar.
So you willing to give all that up?

Also what apps have the lighter color?

DmdStar

Reaction score
I talked to the original themer and he told me the text he change and i just did the same changes he made.

I can look into it, but most likely it will change all the text except in the status bar.
So you willing to give all that up?

Also what apps have the lighter color?

One specific example is the Market. But I also had trouble with some of the dialog boxes in Touchdown Pro (MS Exchange sync app).

Most apps set their own text colors, so it's not a widespread issue.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good job with this mopar! I always like seeing you personal touch here and there. Looks very nice. I may even incorporate your modifications next time i update this theme...if i ever have time again lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lisaleese

Reaction score
So.. can anyone tell my why the TRON Lancher Pro doc and icons didn't update along with the rest of the theme? My regular dock and icons are still there..