[THEME] Tron for Apex

hyperlite

Reaction score
just wanted to let you guys know that i am still working on this and making progress... current problem i'm tackling is "process system is not responding" at bootup.. which disappears on its own at next boot, but is replaced by a no service issue....

so i have to perform more tweaks on services.jar, that's where i'm at now

I got that error the other day, completely stock 1.3.1.

sent from my X

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Droid x chat port blue drop theme and avalon to apex please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cruckus

Reaction score
Will it have the same type of blur dialer that apex has or is it gonna be more of a blurless one? Plus on the rubix one sometimes when dialing a number it will add like 4—5 numbers as I type like the same number repeatedly on top of one another or in the call log same with the names it doesn't effect anything but it is a bug I found on the rubix one

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I think he is going to include a blurless dialer but rubrix and apex are different rubix is blurless while apex is blurless while keeping some Blur elements like contacts and dialer if he changes the dialer on apex then we won't have the updated dialer and we will have aosp dialer which is what u c in rubix rom

cruckus

Reaction score
Yea I know that but im.just saying cause he'd have to work with apexs framework I wasn't sure if he was gonna keep the blur dialer

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
O ok its really up to him I sorta like the new blur dialer

Reaction score
Blur dialer pwns the aosp one simply because it does landscape during calls and I don't have to look at a sideways display while driving.

crome1115

Reaction score
so is there a link up yet for the apex 1.3 and is it going to be for d2 as well as dx? please let me know.. was using the one made for fission but my keyboards didnt work . reg keyboard would fc and the swype welll wouldnt swype..lol.. thanks