[Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

RevivaL

Reaction score
Not quite sure I understand.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

after i flashed, my text notification icons are black still in the notif bar. unless you stopped using the green notification icons for text from the older black bar mods.

Still not quite sure XD

Can you take a pic of what you are talking about?

I haven't seen any more problems with the current theme.

notice the black text icon top left, just used to it being green like the other black bar mods before these!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
after i flashed, my text notification icons are black still in the notif bar. unless you stopped using the green notification icons for text from the older black bar mods.

Still not quite sure XD

notice the black text icon top left, just used to it being green like the other black bar mods before these!

You talking about the stock sms icon? I never touched the mms app, and probably never will. It's not hurting anything. Just going to keep the theme simple for now.

Though I've never seen this green icon you are talking about, lol.

RevivaL

Reaction score
..it's been in all the other black bars. i just picked apart the black bar i had from 1.1, found it in the mms apk. i'll probably just pull that one or something

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
..it's been in all the other black bars. i just picked apart the black bar i had from 1.1, found it in the mms apk. i'll probably just pull that one or something

Will have to open it and see. This is the sms icon in the stock mms app, and I never messed with anything else. Still, don't see myself adding it atm.

RevivaL

Reaction score
that's fine, I had my question answered, and now i see that you just didn't play with the stock mms app haha. just always liked those green icons on the notif bar over the black. nice work though!

Zepplin76

Reaction score
volume states bluetooth volume ...

I tried the flip version and when i change the volume on poweramp , meridian or gingerbread music player it states its changing the bluetooth volume although i dont have bluetooth on (although with bluetooth on and headphone plugged into my cars aux it also states same thing... unrelated but i have also tried ataris metamorph vertical blue bars over this it doesnt stick..sucks but not anyones fault just wanted to let someone know in case they too wanted to do it.

Last edited:
OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw that bluetooth thing as well Zepplin76.

I tried the flip version and when i change the volume on poweramp , meridian or gingerbread music player it states its changing the bluetooth volume although i dont have bluetooth on (although with bluetooth on and headphone plugged into my cars aux it also states same thing... unrelated but i have also tried ataris metamorph vertical blue bars over this it doesnt stick..sucks but not anyones fault just wanted to let someone know in case they too wanted to do it.

Have you guys updated to the newer versions in the OP? Should fix that (A lot less sense images).

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score

Still not quite sure XD

Joel's black bar had always been white.

however, I use SMS popup, and it has different icons available, including the green, did you check your messaging app to see if you can change it there?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score

My volume on "3" reports media volume, however I was going to start a thread because Pandora gives me a message about BT not being on for pandora link, but while playing music, if I adjust volume it shows "[volume symbol]playing thru bluetooth" though coming out of the speakers, and it adjusts fine.

Question is, is this part of your black bar modifications to the framework (my guess), or does it show like that on 2.0 without it? I may test, was about to put v2.0 on the OG ... Reloading v2.0 stock transitions, but can you recheck that one?

UPDATE: Reinstalled 2.0 version, still see it says turn off USB when connected, I got the usb op failed once, with same results, then reconnecting it it just went through.

I know why it gives the message though, if you have apps on the SD, they wont be available if you mount it, etc.
Ok, went back to 2.0 before the black bar, Pandora gave same message about Bt for pandora link, however changing the volume was media volume this time, has to be related. In addition, "3" now does the same thing, whereas on the first release it had it correct as media volume.

Last edited:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw that bluetooth thing as well Zepplin76.

Have you guys updated to the newer versions in the OP? Should fix that (A lot less sense images).

Yes, this still occurs on the newest.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also noted my main volume rocker, while on homescreen now shows as media volume, not sure if it was that way prior anymore, I'm volumed out ... But PM'd Tanky ...

Does anyone else still see Turn Off usb storage when connecting int he crop down before hitting button to turn it on? I am ...

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ended up just pushing BB myself, just a stripped down version that only replaces drawable-hdpi. But I'm sure tank will have these issues sorted in no time. Nice work man.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not having any of these problems talked about, minus the bluetooh not being enableb for pandora link, but I don't think that is a problem with my theme. I'm not seeing anything at a glance that could mess up anything you guys are talking about. Maybe I repackaged the old version in or something, but I know that the version on my phone works fine now.

I am going to be away from a computer from now till the end of the weekend, so I won't be able to mess with anything till I'm back. We will see when I return. *shrugs*

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
no problem mon, we'll pick it up on monday ... Happy new year!

UPDATE: I threw V2.0 with the fly in on my OG Droid, and it was ALL good to go.

Tank, must still just be something off on the stock transition one. I'd say move your framework from the fly-in one to that and I can test. :)

(darn fly in moves so quick it doesn't matter anyways, but I'd like to get the stock one sorted out, as would you ...)

Tank will likely reupload the stock transitions zip when he gets back from his weekend.

For those of you that were using the stock one, I'd substitute the fly in, which works great for the duration, I kinda like it on the notification bar myself, the transition from swiping the phone open flys so fast as to be not needed IMO. :)

Last edited: