[Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, it also appears that the buttons for when an app fcs are wrong. instead of "force close" and "report" i get "report" and "wait." the buttons still do their old behavior.

Noticed that too. Will look into these issues, though I'm kinda surprised they are even happening.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's more than a cosmetic issue then! :D

Yeah, when I get some free time (should here shortly) I will work on a new version. Will theme little by little to see if I can find a fix.

I might drop all the green and have the status bar and transitions. Then work from there till I can find what caused the problem.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll have to retry later on tonight, I only got the failed once, then it was fine from then on, might try a reboot of my laptop in between for ya. But if others have had it or have never mounted with success, then it would seem to be more than that.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, the buttons, if though they say otherwise, they still work as they normally would.

If you attempt to mount the sd card, a format sd pops up. The format = mount, and mounts the sd card when selected.

When you get a force close, the Report is force close and select a text option is wait.

They work like they are intended to, but the buttons say otherwise.

Will look into why it says these...

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's more than a cosmetic issue then! :D

Yeah, when I get some free time (should here shortly) I will work on a new version. Will theme little by little to see if I can find a fix.

I might drop all the green and have the status bar and transitions. Then work from there till I can find what caused the problem.

Sounds good, Tank. If you need someone to test it PM me. I'll be around.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and clicked the format button and it just mounted. I still have my sd card intact. I would like to see it changed so I don't get scared everytime it pops up.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and clicked the format button and it just mounted. I still have my sd card intact. I would like to see it changed so I don't get scared everytime it pops up.

Yeah, I have a fixed version and a dead battery. Will make the transition versions and upload in a bit.

RevivaL

Reaction score
only thing i've noticed is with the bounce mod, there's no green notification icon for text, it's black :(

I already fixed it, but just a heads up tank if you didn't know..

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
only thing i've noticed is with the bounce mod, there's no green notification icon for text, it's black :(

Not quite sure I understand.

RevivaL

Reaction score

after i flashed, my text notification icons are black still in the notif bar. unless you stopped using the green notification icons for text from the older black bar mods.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

after i flashed, my text notification icons are black still in the notif bar. unless you stopped using the green notification icons for text from the older black bar mods.

Still not quite sure XD

Can you take a pic of what you are talking about?

I haven't seen any more problems with the current theme.