YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Notification Text fixed ... I hope

OK - I think I may have gotten the notification text bug fixed. In trying to keep the theme file size as small as possible, I think I deleted the files needed to change the font colors ... I hope.

THE ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED! USE THIS ONE INSTEAD AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED! THANKS!

DOWNLOAD LINK -------> [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?qkownn7kycaw4zv]UDRenovatedV0.1.zip[/URL]

Oh, there have been 2 icons changed on the setting menu too - Language/Keyboard and Dock. Let me know what you think of the new ones ...

Last edited:

alonsou

Reaction score
mmm... weird.... I tried without renaming to update.zip and ranaming it to update.zip and on both I got installation errors (status 7).. now I got to flash UD again.. because it got stuck on the "M"... oohh well... lol

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
WTF?! Anyone else have any problems installing the .zip file?

Anybody? I see it's been downloaded a few times - don't wanna go looking for something that isn't there :biggrin:! LOL

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
mmm... weird.... I tried without renaming to update.zip and ranaming it to update.zip and on both I got installation errors (status 7).. now I got to flash UD again.. because it got stuck on the "M"... oohh well... lol

OK, the link in that last post has been updated to one that hopefully works!! Sorry about that everyone!

alonsou

Reaction score
woow!! doubled the size?... what you did to it? ..lol from 7 to 9 to 22 mb..?? (just wondering)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
woow!! doubled the size?... what you did to it? ..lol from 7 to 9 to 22 mb..?? (just wondering)

Yeah, it is a lot bigger. I have been deleting all the apps I didn't theme to reduce size - this time I left them all in to see if that eliminates the problem. So, if this works I'll strategically remove a few apps at a time to get the size down again.

The very first time I deleted all but the setting .apk - I am assuming one of the .apk's that got the ax controlled the notification text color ..

Last edited:

alonsou

Reaction score
I just tried as an update.zip and failed again, I'm flashing back UD and will try as install from sdcard and hopefully that will work.. :blink:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just tried as an update.zip and failed again, I'm flashing back UD and will try as install from sdcard and hopefully that will work.. :blink:

:huh: ... I am very confused now LOL!!! I am comparing my theme with two other UD themes and I've got the same stuff in there as they do (with my edits of course :biggrin:). Let me go back into the very first one I had you try and see what's different ...

alonsou

Reaction score
wait!!! I'm going to flash a fresh copy of CWM before installing this time.....standby!!!

alonsou

Reaction score
".....Houston!!! we have a problem...." okay this is just not happening today...
Flashed a fresh copy of CWM
flashed as an update.zip and install from sdcard and no luck at all...I'm just running out of options here.. lol I'll stand by if you think that you find the problem because I just re-flashed back to REVOlution with no problem.... I guess we need more input from other users..

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
".....Houston!!! we have a problem...." okay this is just not happening today...
Flashed a fresh copy of CWM
flashed as an update.zip and install from sdcard and no luck at all...I'm just running out of options here.. lol I'll stand by if you think that you find the problem because I just re-flashed back to REVOlution with no problem.... I guess we need more input from other users..

OK - I am fresh outta ideas after this one. Looked back at my very first UD attempt and mashed them together. I saw something in that one I accidentally deleted from the others ... I hope like hell it works *fingers crossed!!

UDTEST.zip

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Oh yeah, tried to lessen the size again too as you'll see. I left in the extra settings, UD parts and UD wallpaper apks (and of course my themed settings apk). I am hoping one of those three holds the key to the notification text color. But, above all I HOPE IT INSTALLS :biggrin:

alonsou

Reaction score
Gosh!!!! installation went just fine but its been at the "M" for about 2 minutes now!!

edit:

Almost 5 minutes at the "M".... back to the drawing board... :(

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Gosh!!!! installation went just fine but its been at the "M" for about 2 minutes now!!

edit:

Almost 5 minutes at the "M".... back to the drawing board... :(

DAMN!!! Which one did you try it with? Did you try the UDTEST.zip a couple of posts up?