OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
hey guys 2 questions i tried installing this theme through rom manager and through recovery and both times i get stuck at boot up image i am lost i am about to rename it to update.zip and try that and my other question is for alonsou where is the ultimate droid settings i can't find anything stating ultimate droid please help thanks guys

I am not running UD, but I use RM to flash the Sapphire version without issue.

How have you guys that are running this installed it? Any issues with the install?

alonsou

Reaction score
I need some input right here guys...

On the notification bar, every time you have a new "notification" the text its white over white, therefore making it impossible to read, I tried to tweak the notifications color under user interface on the Ultimate droid settings and I have everything set up to "black" I restarted 3-4 times and still white over white.... what I'm doing wrong here?... any idea??

Hmmm ... I purposely chose themes where you could modify the notification text. I hope you can get it fixed ... were you running a theme prior to installing this one?

nO Yank I was running stock ...

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
the weird thing is i don't have that at all i looked for the special setting its just normal stock settings menu no nothing i have to restore a backup because my phone keeps freezing at the M so i will check to see if i am running Ud on my about setting i have the background of the android brain thing and all

T-Dev

Reaction score
everytime i try to install ultimate droid 10 blackdroid i get an error y

BlackHoleSlam - are you trying to download this from ROM manager? The new Ultimate Droid is not on Rom Mananger, that is an old 2.1 rom and will cause errors if you try to install it over a 2.2 system.

T-Dev

Reaction score
no problem...Really wish they would remove those olf files from ROM manager. gets a lot of people confused